Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

I don't think Gase should get a pass either.
Too me, Gase just doesn't seem like a leader.

The lack of offensive production certainly isn’t all on Tannehill or the line. He also kept Burke around far longer than he should have.

Damn, miscounted. It was only 6 :lol: (out of 10).
That is woeful. This had to be our worst passing offense in ages. Take out the gimmicky shovel passes and miracle plays that went for TDs and we might only have 1500 yards passing as a team.

Why cut Tanny when he can mentor the rookie. We would have a ton of dead money.......more dead money then we would pay at vet to do the same.

Despite him being very average, he has always been a stand up guy. I would think he might accept the role well and do what's best for the team. No one is gonna take on his contract too.

Why cut Tanny when he can mentor the rookie. We would have a ton of dead money.......more dead money then we would pay at vet to do the same.

Despite him being very average, he has always been a stand up guy. I would think he might accept the role well and do what's best for the team. No one is gonna take on his contract too.

A stand up guy who belittles practice squad players. What is he going to mentor a rookie on? Pocket presence? How to alienate the people around you? How to get your coach fired while still getting a contact extension?

Tanny needs to take a massive pay cut. That’s the only way that I would keep him. He’s definitely not going to be around to mentor anyone. This team should not by any means draft a QB in 2019 and the big QB draft is coming for 2020.

Tannehill needs to go, Tannehill is not talented hes a check down Charlie who, NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTED IN THE 1ST ROUND, SCOUTING REPORT SAID AS MUCH.

7 years ago, I, as well as large chunk of this fanbase, could have told you that. Let the nightmare finally end. It's so overdue, should have been done 6 years ago.

Bet you Ryan starts next year, injuries and OL play will take the ultimate blame when the dust settles.

Hopefully with a young'n as a backup.

Also FIRE TANNENBAULM AND GASE!!!! ALSO OVERDUE. Stomp on this team like a sandcastle.

Only people that should be safe are Howard, Tunsil, Drake, Baker and Fitzpatrick, everyone else can go especially the coaching staff and front office and definitely wouldn't trust Gase with a new QB.

Tunsil faded a little bit to end the season. Picked a bad time to have his worst game.

Thinking about it agree with blowing the whole thing up. Fire T-Baum, Grier, Gase, the entire coaching staff (possibly keeping Rizzi). I was going to give Gase a pass due to injuries, but upon reflection, I think he can take some blame for that too. Whether choosing players with injury histories OR having a staff that seems to allow/cause them.
I think we need a clean slate and start from the beginning. I hope Ross considers this.
Thanks guys, good luck in this off season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Problem is the longer we keep him, the more likely he will start over any rookie and that means another 7-8 win season which means no chance to get a top QB prospect in 2020 unless we trade/well the farm.

Not to mention tannehill will be way too expensive to be just a backup.

With tannehill starting we have been stuck in this endless oodaloop with 7-8 wins every year that its maddening and we need a complete culture change from this mediocrity and tannehill is the face of this mediocrity, therefore he has to go.

Except Wake has more QB pressures than anyone on the roster. And still could lead the team in sacks.

They should have traded Wake at the deadline, not really sure he has much incentive to re sign here anyway.

Go be a situational player for a contender

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom