Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

Feels like Armando's been wanting to report that as long as some of us have wanted to hear it.

Happy Holidays!

Only people that should be safe are Howard, Tunsil, Drake, Baker and Fitzpatrick, everyone else can go especially the coaching staff and front office and definitely wouldn't trust Gase with a new QB.

Ryan struggled with so many things as a qb..and it was all there to see for a very long time.

He was tough I’ll give him that, and that I respect him for that, he was a nice guy..

It’s time to find A Qb who can do it all..

As much as I want him gone, I take no pleasure in the reality of it. There was a time I liked Tannehill, I bought his jersey (wore it today), actually made the same excuses everyone makes for him. He would always disappoint me.

It's like breaking up with a girl you liked...a LOT, but you know she ain't no good for you. Another bus will come around in 20 minutes...move on.

Even the run he did today they had 2nd and 17 they played clear out carry coverage he hesitated for a second and I was like why doesn’t that click faster in his head. Just looks forced.

Just not natural. O line has been so bad thru the years it’s been hard to tell but something doesn’t click in his head as quickly as it should. Sounds crazy but I almost think I can pick up on it in his interviews. There’s like processing hesitation.

And it shows on the field situationally. Not so much with coverage read but off script reaction time

I think it’s a combination of being one of the most heavily battered QB’s in the NFL over his career, and the complete lack of stability he has had with coaching. It has forced him to overthink things and has removed his instinct. Where are the rollouts and throws on the move? The tuck and run when space opens up? These were his strengths, and they are totally absent now.

As much as I want him gone, I take no pleasure in the reality of it. There was a time I liked Tannehill, I bought his jersey (wore it today), actually made the same excuses everyone makes for him. He would always disappoint me.

It's like breaking up with a girl you liked...a LOT, but you know she ain't no good for you. Another bus will come around in 20 minutes...move on.

I swear, the “making excuses” line is the most ridiculous thing parroted over and over on this site for the entire season. Realizing that there is more wrong with this team than just the QB is NOT making excuses for the QB. Why is this so hard to understand?

Try this: now that big changes are coming and RT is likely gone, pretend that the team drafts the QB you like the most. Now that the QB you want has been signed, the team decides that the OL is just fine and they do nothing to address any of the issues with blocking scheme or personnel. How good do you feel about the offense? How do you think the rookie QB will fare behind Larsen, Gesicki and Drake?

QB is not the only problem on this team, and frankly, was far from the worst. Change is needed, but if all that happens is getting rid of RT, they might as well not even bother.

I swear, the “making excuses” line is the most ridiculous thing parroted over and over on this site for the entire season. Realizing that there is more wrong with this team than just the QB is NOT making excuses for the QB. Why is this so hard to understand?

Try this: now that big changes are coming and RT is likely gone, pretend that the team drafts the QB you like the most. Now that the QB you want has been signed, the team decides that the OL is just fine and they do nothing to address any of the issues with blocking scheme or personnel. How good do you feel about the offense? How do you think the rookie QB will fare behind Larsen, Gesicki and Drake?

QB is not the only problem on this team, and frankly, was far from the worst. Change is needed, but if all that happens is getting rid of RT, they might as well not even bother.

Except they have done ALOT to the oline. Go look at the changes there in the past seven years. Look at the turnover in players and coaches. Look at the draft picks and money invested in it. Compare their sack numbers with Tannehill in vs. Moore, Cutler and Osweiler.

I think it’s a combination of being one of the most heavily battered QB’s in the NFL over his career, and the complete lack of stability he has had with coaching. It has forced him to overthink things and has removed his instinct. Where are the rollouts and throws on the move? The tuck and run when space opens up? These were his strengths, and they are totally absent now.
I think Philbin basically ruined him early on. WAY too many hits/sacks in his developmental years. I believe it did not allow him to get significantly better at the mental part of the game. I think very few QBs could have been successful in the same scenario. Dude is tough as nails and has my respect, but it's time to move on.

I don't think you can make player decisions until you have the new GM and coach. But Tannehill should absolutely be gone

Worth mentioning that Peter King also said the Dolphins were moving on from Tannehill and he could see us as one of the teams who will move for Joe Flacco. He said this on Sky Sports here in the UK last week.

I think scapegoating Burke and Ryan is bullshit. So Gase can run a good offense if he has Payton Manning as his QB. So could anyone who posts on this board. I’m all for firing Burke and moving on from Ryan for an upgrade but I think Gase has to go too. He runs this mess I don’t know how he gets a pass. Our offense has been a joke for pretty much 32 games. As much as everyone hates Burke (to be clear so do I) the turnovers forced by his unit were probably the biggest positive of the season. Even Rizzi’s teams have sucked the past 3 games.
I don't think Gase should get a pass either.
Too me, Gase just doesn't seem like a leader.

because thats what you guys did for 7 years. nothing was ever ryan's fault. ever. there was always an excuse. just like now that its over. it wont be that ryan tannehill failed in miami because of ryan tannehill. it will be he failed because of the organization around him.

Only people that should be safe are Howard, Tunsil, Drake, Baker and Fitzpatrick, everyone else can go especially the coaching staff and front office and definitely wouldn't trust Gase with a new QB.

i was just going to post the same thing.. i would add a few of the IR guys too (Wilson, Sitton) and maybe mcmillan, Sanders, and of course Denny

hes been terrible since his first game when he threw for 1 td and 3 int against the cards. the next day he was declared messiah. i knew then we were fed. LOL
hes had all manner of OLs, WRs, TEs,OCs...on and on and its never his fault.
dont be blinded by the Ds propaganda machine again. we take an awful qb and try to build a team around him. who has ever heard of this outside of Dolphinland.

Back
Top Bottom