Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

You really wanna see more Tannehill? What kind of glutton for punishment are you!? Just be a fan of whatever team he’s on next year then
Where did I say that? I am not asking for RT back and in fact, said it was time to move on a long time ago during this season. It clearly isn’t go to work out for him here. Try to comprehend what is actually written, not making things up.

Where did I say that? I am not asking for RT back and in fact, said it was time to move on a long time ago during this season. It clearly isn’t go to work out for him here. Try to comprehend what is actually written, not making things up.

Sounds like you’re still making a lot of excuses. I didn’t read your other posts sorry if I misconstrued what you’re saying though

I should have known gesicki would play into that game deciding play.

We got two tight ends on Campbell watch gesicki.

What a joke. Not sure why gase thinks that can work vs Campbell but oh well

Should have at least been smythe it’s your funeral Adam Gase
There was another play earlier where RT17 locked on Gesicki flanked wide- Ges no separation- led to sack. Welcome back btw

Let me begin by saying that I hope your insurance covers butthurt because you have a bad case of it.

Tannehill is/was as a person in the Twitterverse claimed, "The Miami Dolphins of NFL quarterbacks."

Is it his fault that he can't recognize a disguised blitz, was either the least mobile QB or the stupidest for getting sacked as much as he did, can't understand how to NOT sndown the ball EVERY down with 1 second left on the playclock, usually makes the first throw just fine until it's taken away and he has to be a quarterback...maybe it is.

What is not his fault is owners restructuring his contract so it makes it so uncomfortable getting rid of him, it's also not his fault that our brass isn't as savvy as the brass of Baltimore...who saw that Flacco was the best Flacco he was going to be...and they drafted Jackson, of Kansas Cory who saw that Alex Smith was the best Alex Smith he was ever going to ne... and drafted Mahomes. We could have done this with Rosen, but we instead we put all our eggs in the basket of a QB who has been a .500 QB since Texas A&M.

I had to LOL when you added Larsen to the mix...as if he's a factor, when he's just another bad judgement from Gase, who has plenty.

That said, if you don't have any major medical tou can always sit in your local emergency room and wait your turn for some butthurt creme.
Actually, Volk has a point. There are a lot of other issues on this offense aside from Ryan Tannehill. Offensive line, No playmaking Tight End, WR's with no separation, play calling....etc.....yet you continue to fixate on simply the QB. Kind of a one trick pony type of approach...…

The whole butthurt thing is juvenile and makes you look weak. I'd leave it out moving forward......

RT17’s long ball has improved. His pocket presence is still abysmal. Can he throw a fade after 7 years? Time to move on people.

Lol. Very mature post. It’s not butthurt, it’s burnout. This forum has been all RT sucks for years, and the fixation is nauseating. It has become nothing more than elementary school drivel. Any attempt to look at the team objectively is belittled and misrepresented as making excuses.

You are about to get a QB in the draft like you have been crying for for the last seven years. I guess we will see how well your theory holds up if they put him behind the same OL. My guess is they will draft someone not on your “approved draft able QB list”, and when they fail, you will be crying just like you have all season.

The difference between us is I believe in building a strong team, starting on the line and working out, you believe that an elite QB solves everything. History says your approach fails, while my approach is successful, but whatever floats your boat. Ask Marino how well an elite QB can do by himself. Only one SB appearance and no SB wins. Ask Csonka and Griese how a strong team can do, they will likely cite the only undefeated team in NFL history. It’s all good though, drafting elite QB’s is easy.
For the record....this is how I feel this team should be built:

https://finheaven.com/threads/go-nuclear-or-dont-go-at-all.352025/

We'll get our new QB (hopefully), and our new HC (hopefully)...and we'll see what happens from the failed experiment that is Ryan Tannehill.

You seem incapable of seeing the team as a unit. You fixate only on the QB and can’t see beyond one position. RT was far from perfect, but you act the opposite and blame the OL on him, the coaching on him and excuse every other unit. See how rediculous that position is?

no i see them as a unit and they all sucked. the o line. the coaching. the qb. none of them were held back or better because of the other. time to clean house.

remember when stills said he couldn’t throw the ball to himself. The writing has been on the wall. Who would trade for a losing qbs like tannehill. It’s amazing how much money he has swindled out of the team

Bad example. Stills had just survived however many weeks of Brock O when he said that. And when Tannehill returned he looked like a baller in comparison.

Tannehill should probably go, yes. Hes had more than a fair shot, despite what anyone says about the oline.

Bad example. Stills had just survived however many weeks of Brock O when he said that. And when Tannehill returned he looked like a baller in comparison.

Tannehill has averaged 140 net passing yards the last 5 weeks. It is as much on him as it is Osweiler.

Not a Tannehill fan but you get rid of him who do you replace him with?

Not a Tannehill fan but you get rid of him who do you replace him with?

the attitude around here - and really it seems within the organization as well - is that we go 10-6 every year but lose early in the playoffs. so before we make a change we better have something in place that will atleast keep us making the playoffs.

we are a .500 team that has made the playoffs twice in the last 17 years. as much as i hate to say it, and will hate living through it even more, this franchise needs a few 4-12 seasons to rebuild with picks at the top of each round. the worst thing for it is another 7-9 season from ryan tannehill and adam gase.

Back
Top Bottom