Armando: Vibe is that Wallace is the target and Jennings is the fallback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Vibe is that Wallace is the target and Jennings is the fallback

Yep, same song, different year. Are we going to do this all over again where we ack all interested in all the top FA's only to lose out on all and then say, "well we were never really that interested in them".

Am I the only would who would rather have Jennings over Wallace?

I just get the feeling Wallace will bust with his second team

I don't want Wallace. I will take him and hope for the best but give me Jennings and a speedy wide out in round 2/3 any day. Wallaces speed can be matched by a number of rookies. Jennings all around skill can be matched by none.

My only fear with Jennings is his age. You really want someone that can grow with the Qb! Also if you get Jennings then its really important to draft a receiver prospect that can really develop under him.

This is exactly why I'm absolutely not getting my hopes up.Our FO and Ireland ,have screwed us over so much....that I almost expect the worst.Sorry 'Fellas,but all of the wind has been sapped out of me from years' of failing.I'll be both shocked and ecstatic,if we get either Wallace or Jennings.

As far as Jennings age, just look at Luck and Reggie Wayne's chemistry. I want that veteran Tannehill can lean on and go to when all else seems lost. Jennings is only 30 and easily has another 5 pro bowl type years ahead of him. Yes injuries are a risk but that can be said about every single player in the league. We could take Wallace and he blow out his ACL in training camp. Can not base decisions on the fear of injury.

My only fear with Jennings is his age. You really want someone that can grow with the Qb! Also if you get Jennings then its really important to draft a receiver prospect that can really develop under him.

That is he responsible thing to do.

I'm fully okay with that. However, since Greg apparently wants to come here, we should just pay more for him than and ditch Hartline and then shell out the big bucks for Wallace.

I think they're 31 other teams in the NFL
Glad you think so...

Here's your gold star for thinking...

GoldStar-1.jpg

I don't want Wallace. I will take him and hope for the best but give me Jennings and a speedy wide out in round 2/3 any day. Wallaces speed can be matched by a number of rookies. Jennings all around skill can be matched by none.

Clyde Gates and Ted Ginn could probably match Wallace's speed. Should we target them?

Maybe you're right but I don't see enough to believe Jennings is a difference maker as a #1 receiver EVEN if he does stay healthy. I won't feel like we've addressed WR if he is all we do.

Back
Top Bottom