Boomer's Top 15 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Top 15

If we land Blalock in the 2nd, you are gonna see my drunk *** doing cartwheels down the streets of philly proclaiming Blalock falling into our laps in the 2nd rd, is proof that God's favorite team is now officially our beloved Dolphins. PRAISE JESUS!!!

BOOM, can you use your crystal ball and tell us who you think we will take in the first and second round?

AC Milan vs Liverpool
Champions League Final again!

Again as always, great job BOOM, but why you got Nelson over Landry, and why Ginn at 7? Those are my only questions on your analysis really. I definitely like the rest of it, especially where you have Branch at 20. I also feel he is a little overrated as you do.

BOOM, can you use your crystal ball and tell us who you think we will take in the first and second round?

AC Milan vs Liverpool
Champions League Final again!

I could envisage us taking Ginn and Satele or Carriker and Crowder or Hall and Beekman or Quinn and Blalock or Brown and Davis or a myriad of other connections.

I genuinely don't know mate.

As for AC Milan/Liverpool.......there's a hell of a chance. I have my ticket for the home leg at Anfeld next week, just like I did for the Juventus 1/4 final two years ago. I think it might just happen again.

Again as always, great job BOOM, but why you got Nelson over Landry, and why Ginn at 7? Those are my only questions on your analysis really. I definitely like the rest of it, especially where you have Branch at 20. I also feel he is a little overrated as you do.

I think Nelson is a bigger playmaker. Flashes in coverage all the time, he's fantastically rangy, he's fluid, a quick twitch guy, he can get outside to the perimeter and make plays, he can play corner, thus can cover the slot and man up on any tight end. I think he's much better in coverage than Landry. Love Landry as well, just think Nelson might be special.

Ginn at 7 because he's an elite playmaker in about 5 seperate facets of the game and his upside is tremendous.

Love Landry as well, just think Nelson might be special.

I have to admit that I'm not completely sold on him. I watched several games and he always struck me as a weak link in Florida's defense. Granted, he makes some fancy looking plays on a regular basis, but I've seen a lot more missed tackles - especially against the run - than I'd like to see from a player who is ranked that high. Maybe I've seen the "wrong" games, but he reminds me a lot - to use a soccer analogy - of that certain kind of goalkeeper who makes the easy saves look absolutely spectacular but who ultimately fails to be reliable when it comes to the mundane stuff. Being from England and apparently a soccer fan, you probably get my drift when I'm saying that he's David James where I prefer Jens Lehmann ;)

I have to admit that I'm not completely sold on him. I watched several games and he always struck me as a weak link in Florida's defense. Granted, he makes some fancy looking plays on a regular basis, but I've seen a lot more missed tackles - especially against the run - than I'd like to see from a player who is ranked that high. Maybe I've seen the "wrong" games, but he reminds me a lot - to use a soccer analogy - of that certain kind of goalkeeper who makes the easy saves look absolutely spectacular but who ultimately fails to be reliable when it comes to the mundane stuff. Being from England and apparently a soccer fan, you probably get my drift when I'm saying that he's David James where I prefer Jens Lehmann ;)

I saw every Gator game and believe me, Nelson was not the weak link. If anything, he made that secondary go. He not only was a sure tackler but was brilliant when the ball was in the air. He is the most likely to be a pro bowler from that very good Gator defense.

Good info Boomer, thanks.

I have been sleeping on Carriker, is he that good to be above Adams, Okoye and Anderson?

16. Ted Ginn Jr - WR/PR/KR - Ohio State; 40. Joe Staley - OT - Central Michigan; 47. Drew Stanton - QB - Michigan State; 60. Zach Miller - TE - Arizona State; 71. Josh Beekman - OG/C - Boston College

if this actually happened i would cry happy tears. i love you for giving me a dream.

16. Ted Ginn Jr - WR/PR/KR - Ohio State; 40. Joe Staley - OT - Central Michigan; 47. Drew Stanton - QB - Michigan State; 60. Zach Miller - TE - Arizona State; 71. Josh Beekman - OG/C - Boston College

if this actually happened i would cry happy tears. i love you for giving me a dream.

lol thanks man . . . I'm pretty sure if we come away with Ginn, Staley and STanton . . . nobody would be disappointed at all. Staley may require a trade up, bet hey . . . u never know. We all can dream.

I'm not hear to debate about Ginn Jr, you know I think he's overrated. but I am here to debate against the fact that we would want to draft him. we have Chambers who works best out of the slot, we also have Kelly Campbell who also is a slot WR. we need a guy who could line up in the #1 or #2 spot and as you said Ginn is a slot guy. I think we need a Dwayne Bowe

Back
Top Bottom