Brady was never as good as they say | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady was never as good as they say

Buddwalk said:
sorry buddy but Tom Brady is probobly the 2nd best qb in the league next to manning. Hes a winner...and i've seen him time and time again win games in the last 2 minutes of a game

Im sorry, i think you meant Adam Vinatieri. Its ok though, I'll let it slip by.

Brady is not that great? What are you people smoking. Stop the hate. He only won 3 out of the last 4 superbowls. This thread is almost as stupid as the one with RW being compared to Bruskie (sp?).

I'm somewhere in between with him. I don't think he is great,but he's very solid. I recall 3 seasons ago (after the 1st SB) Bellichick and Weiss opened up the passing game and Brady could not handle it.
My version of a great QB is one that can carry a team on his back (Marino, Elway and to some extent Kelly). Brady IMO is more like a Phil Simms. An accurate and efficient passer who worked well in the system.
I think this coming year without Charlie Weiss will tell us a lot about him.

Brady makes every throw when he needs to make them. I'd rather have that than a guy who throws 35 TD passes every year, but disappears in the playoffs.

:roflmao: funny all the people who hate on brady but if u guys had him on the phins u would be worshipping him on the field and on SNL!!!!!!!

i thought he did a decent job on SNL, he didnt miss a note or mess up the song at all, ofcourse hes not a great actor, hes just a great athlete and qb who has another 2+ superbowl titles left in him before hes done playing this game

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: funny all the people who hate on brady but if u guys had him on the phins u would be worshipping him on the field and on SNL!!!!!!!

i thought he did a decent job on SNL, he didnt miss a note or mess up the song at all, ofcourse hes not a great actor, hes just a great athlete and qb who has another 2+ superbowl titles left in him before hes done playing this game
Even if he was a Fin, I still would have cringed watching him on SNL. He was bad.

and while manning may have the stats I think he will go down as marino did, a great qb with no ring.

no u wouldnt u would just laugh and say damn im glad hes not really talented as an actor he wont be giving up his day job.!!!

Brady had fun with it and didnt mess up any of his lines, that short fat guy messed up and Brady still didnt lose it.....

Doktor Ivel said:
I would put him into the catagory of great QBs.

As would i. He gets it done under pressure. Period. That alone merits him being a "great QB". I know he's not Peyton Manning, and id still take Manning any day of the week and twice on sundays but Brady is pretty darn good.

Brady is awesome. I would take him over any QB in the NFL, even Peyton, because of his mentality, the fact he is a winner, and the fact that he doesn't make mistakes.

I hate to say it because he is a Pat, but you kinda have to admire the guy. 4 years, 3 playoffs, 3 super bowls. Thats impressive.

The ONLY Difference Between Brady and Manning is...

Their Team's Defense...

Brady is clutch....case closed. He has the ability to make the throw when you need it.. That's all you need. Make the plays when they're needed.

some of you guys are mad jealous.

some like to think its the team, some like to think its the coach. bottom line was the patriots sucked before brady got there, with the SAME team and the SAME coach.

period.

Brady is no Manning, but Brady has 3 things that Manning doesn't.
-a ring
-a ring
-....and another ring.

you don't get that by being Trent Dilfer for 3 years....

Back
Top Bottom