Brady was never as good as they say | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady was never as good as they say

Ya.. What clicked was tha Brady wasnt getting dumb INTS, getting sacked every snap from holding on to the ball too long, or fumbling the ball away.. Brady had that short yardage offense clicking like a machine. Bledsoe didnt like short yardage offense. He wanted to go for the long bomb every snap.. That just didnt work with that offense.

This thread is rediculous...that being said I'll add my 2 cents for what it is worth....

Brady vs. Manning? I'll take Brady today, tomorrow and every other damn day of the week.

Brady is'nt as good as they say he is? He's 9-0 in the playoffs, has 3 rings, and 2 Super Bowl M.V.P. trophys...all before his 28th birthday.

In my opinion Tom Brady is the best player in the NFL regardless of position.

If I was starting a franchise tomorrow and could pick one player to have it would be him.

I want wins, playoff success, smart decisions and CLUTCH plays in the biggest games at the biggest times...and NO Q.B. in the NFL delivers all of those better then Brady.

You can have Manning, Vick or Culpepper with their highlight real plays and fancy statistics...I'll take steady leadership and World Championships.

fear-the-d said:
Blinded by stupidity! he was a round 6 pick for a reason! he isnt that good!!! very overated! mabe you want to think he is good so it looks like miamis Defense picked off a great QB 4 times in a game!

If anyone is blind it's you. I guess good QB's can never have a bad game. That one bad game is the only one Brady has had in a long time.

fear-the-d said:
Blinded by stupidity! he was a round 6 pick for a reason! he isnt that good!!! very overated! mabe you want to think he is good so it looks like miamis Defense picked off a great QB 4 times in a game!

I would get banned if I offered my TRUE opinion of your analysis...

unifiedtheory said:
I would get banned if I offered my TRUE opinion of your analysis...

I was thinking the same thing.

unifiedtheory said:
Totally off the topic...

Damn Byroan...do you spend anytime in the arcade here?:tongue:

I've stopped..lol, I wish someone would beat some of my scores so I don't have so many awards. I got carried away when I was playing the games. :wink:

3 Superbowl wins. That's all you need to know when you talk about Brady. Like it or not, he is the greatest clutch QB of this generation. You can talk all you like about the recievers, the line, etc, but the bottom line is that he is a great QB.

byroan said:
I've stopped..lol, I wish someone would beat some of my scores so I don't have so many awards. I got carried away when I was playing the games. :wink:

Holy crap! Someone beat you in the Fly game!??! I thought 80 was impossible to beat! :eek:

SkapePhin said:
Holy crap! Someone beat you in the Fly game!??! I thought 80 was impossible to beat! :eek:

That was one game I didn't think I'd be beat in. :lol:

SkapePhin said:
San Fran WAS ARIZONA before WALSH.. Face it, the San Fran organization was becoming top class when Joe came in.. He was coming into a great situation, much like Brady.. You really believe Montana would have won Multiple SBs in Arizona with some scrub coach and a terrible organization? I never said Montana wouldnt be a good QB, but I was just stating that GREAT Qbs are made with GREAT systems...

I never saw Walsh take a snap. But we are arguing the chicken and egg argument. Great QB or Great System. I think its both. However when a QB wins 3-4 SBs in a system I would call him great. If a QB throws for 60,000 yards Ill call him great too. They earned the title.

No QB would win a SB in a scrub organazation. No organaztion will win with a scrub QB either. Look at how some teams nosedive when thier QB goes down. ( psst Ray Lucas )

Brett Farve plays basically the same sysytem Montana played in but hes not a system QB bc he throws a pretty deep ball. :shakeno:

Why not say Montana would have never won a SB if he didnt have 2 arms.:roflmao: <========like this guy.

testtubetimmy said:
In every game I watched Tom Brady play for the last few years, one thing has become increasingly evident.

This guy is not Peyton Manning.

In fact, I'd venture to say he's not a great quarterback at all.

He just has one heck of a team backing him up. And thats why the Patriots are so great. And they get to the superbowl. Because they dont have one or two or even three great players. They have a team of good players who work so well together.

Theres a reason Brady didnt go until the sixth round. He isnt amazing. He just fits perfectly into the system that BB has. The guy has all the time to throw in the world behind that line. He's got recievers who for some reason or another, always catch the god forsaken ball, the defense is tough as nails, and together, the team works. You put Brady behind our line or perhaps any other line in the NFL and I'll tell you what happens. Remember the MNF game when we beat them last year? Remember that HORRENDOUS throw he made that was intercepted at the end of the game? You get pressure on him, rattle him, and he turns into Jay Fiedler.

So where am I going with this? My point is, maybe Feeley and Frerotte arent great quarterbacks either. But maybe the teams who have won the superbowl the last few years havent had amazing quarterbacks, but amazing teams, that could work together. And the teams with quarterbacks we'd die for (Indianapolis, Philly, Atlanta, Minnesota, etc) always come up short. If Frerotte or Feeley fit into the system and our team works together like a well oiled machine, we will stomp our way to the top.

So this saturday, I hope that Saban doesnt go for Alex Smith, a guy I've been supporting for a long time. Because a Franchise QB like Dan Marino is always fun to root for. But how many SB's did we win?

Saban is serious, and I think he realizes that its the team, not the QB, that wins games.

sorry buddy but Tom Brady is probobly the 2nd best qb in the league next to manning. Hes a winner...and i've seen him time and time again win games in the last 2 minutes of a game

Buddwalk said:
sorry buddy but Tom Brady is probobly the 2nd best qb in the league next to manning. Hes a winner...and i've seen him time and time again win games in the last 2 minutes of a game

Right now, I am watching last years SB...he's doin' it again.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom