Brady was never as good as they say | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady was never as good as they say

That means Brady is not a great QB that can elavate a team, a young Marino would have stilll been good in last year's offense.

sticking up for tom brady is making me queazy. Im going to bed. :(

Brady is an average QB with the luck of being in the right place at the right time, he'll never be a Hall of Famer.

grendel said:
Brady is an average QB with the luck of being in the right place at the right time, he'll never be a Hall of Famer.

U dont think he will be in the hall of fame??? I bet he will be....

He'll be in the hall of fame...

...as luckiest SOB to get drafted in the sixth round to an amazing team

grendel said:

What has Brady not done that a Hall of Fame caliber QB would have?

I don't think he has the stats to make it to the HOF. He never carried the Pats to the SB wins. If someone deserves the HOF for singlehandedly winning a SB for the Pats, its their kicker!

fair chance of that happening with the continous winning game streak, 3 SBs in 4 years. Regardless of how 'good' he is or isn't....he still led his team to various accomplishments most rarely see and some never do.

grendel said:
I don't think he has the stats to make it to the HOF. He never carried the Pats to the SB wins. If someone deserves the HOF for singlehandedly winning a SB for the Pats, its their kicker!

Joe Namath is in the HOF and you're saying that Brady shouldn't be? :shakeno:

Brady's days of SB wins are OVER, now that NICK is here. Thank GOD!

How can you compare Jane Brady to Broadway Joe. Be real!

grendel said:
How can you compare Jane Brady to Broadway Joe. Be real!

:lol: Me be real? If anyone needs to be real it's you. The only thing Namath ever did was guarantee a SB win. Big deal! Brady is a better QB and has way better numbers than Namath. Brady is what, 27? How many rings does he have? How many SB MVP's has he received?

Brady: http://pro-football-reference.com/players/BradTo00.htm

Namath: http://pro-football-reference.com/players/NamaJo00.htm Oh man aren't those some great numbers he has. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this conversation, I can't believe I'm sticking up for Brady but some people are just blind.

SB rings do not mean HOF. There is someone we know and love that is getting his induction in August w/o a SB ring.

SkapePhin said:
He is clutch, end of story.

And No QB achieves "Greatness" without a good supporting cast.. Joe Montana doesnt become JOE MONTANA if he spends his career in a Cardinals uniform..

i agree....he is a great product of the system....and that same approach is what we take to AJ...he's not the best, but her can be great with the right system and supporting cast.....plus Brady is a wuss....he cries more than Penn

grendel said:
SB rings do not mean HOF. There is someone we know and love that is getting his induction in August w/o a SB ring.

If SB rings didn't mean HOF, Namath wouldn't be there.

Back
Top Bottom