***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

I suppose it may have been harder to attract a bigger name for such a big rebuild though judging by popular opinion, Richard seemed the better candidate.

NE have been middle of the road when it comes to defense haven't they? Ah well if it is to be him, give the guy a chance. If he sucks we end up where many want us to be with a number 1 pick in the draft.

In terms of yards yes. In terms of points they are top 10 in the NFL and also high on turnovers. But that's also been the Pats MO for a few years bend dont break defense

In terms of yards yes. In terms of points they are top 10 in the NFL and also high on turnovers. But that's also been the Pats MO for a few years bend dont break defense

In today's NFL preventing yards is damn near impossible. You want to prevent points and generate turnovers

Flores didn't have the benefit of an all time great Pats offense on the other side of the ball either. They were off this year

People will calm down eventually and see that there are some positives to this guy

Certainly not my first choice for a couple of reasons.

BBs underlings have been, almost without exception, have unsuccessful.

His resume doesn't appear to be commensurate with the job description.

One possible upside, is that he has experience on both sides of the ball.

Perhaps Logins may be around for another year, as OC. Flores might not have an easy time finding a top guy.

My question is where is Rapaport getting all this info from everybody's reporting something different and it's all just rumors right now

I'll say this if true, I'm fine with the hire. If others dont like it that's fine and it's fair to be critical until results are proven but try to approach with an open mind.

Also I said I thought he was the guy over a week ago so go me lol

He better come in with an elite OC and DC.

Other than the fact he was willing to work with Grier it's hard to see how he is qualified to take this job when even Matt Patricia was passed over in multiple cycles - including by Miami. I am sure he is a good coach, much of the Palpatine tree is, especially on D. But after one year? When he wasn't even trusted with the full responsibility of DC? Wowza.

Such a key rebuild for the future of the franchise and Ross left it to Grier and Flores... Who would have predicted that a month ago?

Not ready to be full DC in New England 12 months ago but he is now ready to lead a huge rebuild in Miami? A better option than Rizzi or Richard? I just don't get it

Back
Top Bottom