Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build Around Tannehill Or Make A Move At Quarterback?

Sorry I was trying to make Tannehill look good, but if 28 other QBs performed admirably too I guess I failed like everyone else.

Ya you did fail but we had low expectations so don't sweat it.

It really isn't my fault. I did not get the support I need to make that post, my light at my desk is only 60 watts and quite frankly my chair is not that comfortable. It is ridiculous to expect me to make good posts under those conditions. When I get my next comp and a new light bulb I will be way above average. Maybe even elite with a clean desk.

It really isn't my fault. I did not get the support I need to make that post, my light at my desk is only 60 watts and quite frankly my chair is not that comfortable. It is ridiculous to expect me to make good posts under those conditions. When I get my next comp and a new light bulb I will be way above average. Maybe even elite with a clean desk.

Lame attempt at humor. Go home.

Comparing someone best 8 game stretch to another's QB's whole season with different opponents is pointless.

A real comparison is how did the top QB's do against the same gauntlet Ryan faced going 7-1

If we just look at Brees for starters he played 4 common opponents from Ryan's 8 game stretch. S.D, S.F, L.A, and Arizona

i see russell wilson seahawks played 3 of those 4 twice. in 6 games he averaged 17pts. a little below brees' 46. as noted above, you are hardly comparing apples to apples.

The difference being in the 7 years you've been here, unencumbered by censorship, we have not glimpsed a scintilla of insightful elite-level posting. So there really is no reason to assume you've not already reached your pinnacle and neither more ambient furnishings, a more comfortable chair, a voice to text keyboard or even a 100 watt LD bulb will create a brighter Iight so to speak.

The truth eventually will be revealed and Tannehill will be impeached!

I see draft prospects talk about winning including winning more super bowls than any other QB in NFL history. My question is has Tannehill ever done anything like this? When he was a prospect or when he was drafted or any time during his career has he set the expectation or responsibility of winning on himself? Honest question would love to see the video maybe my opinion of him could change.

I guess this is a no? anyone? Bueller?

Dak Prescott just took full responsibility for his team winning/losing on Good Morning Football.... Tannehill still waiting.

60 watts is above average for a lightbulb, and lucky for you chairs are easily replaceable. So if you just replace the chair you should be fine.

60 watts is above average for a lightbulb, and lucky for you chairs are easily replaceable. So if you just replace the chair you should be fine.

Thanks for the advice, I have to apologize for my earlier post, someone was standing close over my shoulder. I have been taught to finish what I started so I stayed at my desk and tried to complete my post. Even tho I know if I took my laptop upstairs it probably would have resulted in a better post. Just trying to do what I am told. Again not my fault.

The difference being in the 7 years you've been here, unencumbered by censorship, we have not glimpsed a scintilla of insightful elite-level posting. So there really is no reason to assume you've not already reached your pinnacle and neither more ambient furnishings, a more comfortable chair, a voice to text keyboard or even a 100 watt LD bulb will create a brighter Iight so to speak.

I know I have not showed much but the circumstances have been out of my control. Even tho I press every letter on the keyboard, I am a product of my environment. I have only been a writer for about 9 years before that I was a reader totally different, I am still learning. Another 7 years will not hurt anyone.

Dak Prescott just took full responsibility for his team winning/losing on Good Morning Football.... Tannehill still waiting.
And do you actually believe that Dak's level of play was the difference in the Cowboys record between the two years? He literally got that much worse in his second year? Or are you willing to admit it's just Dak giving standard sports speak?

Your example is evidence against your Tannehill position.

Back
Top Bottom