Can Miami Surpass Buffalo? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Miami Surpass Buffalo?

Cmon that was a close game. We were up by 3 early in the 4th than they retook they lead. That was all about picking on Igbo. He was an automatic completion. It will be interesting to see what it looks like without that. Not saying we’ll win but I don’t believe we have no shot.

I agree there is a shot. Close to 50/50 even (probably 55/45 in favor of Buffalo).

I'm just saying he should stop saying it was a 3 point game. That's BS.

Bills were in the lead for 90% of that game and were up by 10 with a minute left.

Last edited:
So a little context on the “Josh Allen” owns us take. I can’t and am not saying it’s not true but here is that context:

We beat him in the first meeting. He makes a better throw to Clay he’s undefeated against us though.

2nd meeting was against an Adam Gase, last game, dead man walking team. Hard to measure our motivation in that one.

2019 game one was a 3 point game. Bills made it a 10 point game by returning our onside kick for a TD.

Bottom line on 2019, cmon we weren’t good and knew it. So Allen owns a bad Dolphins team IMO. So did many other teams. Even Sam Darnold got a win against us.

2020 was all about Igbo, if he owns Jones and Howard in the finale I’m wrong here.

To me the jury is still out on Josh Allen owning this defense. If he torches is without Igbo giving up easy completions I’ll start a “Josh Allen” owns is thread. Not just a win with pedestrian numbers, he has to torch us.

So a little context on the “Josh Allen” owns us take. I can’t and am not saying it’s not true but here is that context:

We beat him in the first meeting. He makes a better throw to Clay he’s undefeated against us though.

2nd meeting was against Adam Hase, last game, dead man walking team. Hard to measure our motivation in that one.

2019 game one was a 3 point game. Bills made it a 10 point game by returning our onside kick for a TD.

Bottom line on 2019, cmon we weren’t good and knew it. So Allen Owens a bad Dolphins team IMO. So did many other teams. Even Sam Darnold got a win against us.

2020 was all about Igbo, if he owns Jones and Howard in the finale I’m wrong here.

To me the jury is still out on Josh Allen owning this defense. If he torches is without Igbo giving up easy completions I’ll start a “Josh Allen” owns is thread. Not just a win with pedestrian numbers, he had to torch us.

That's a lot of excuses.

4-1
1700 yards
17 TD's
3 INT's

Allen against the Dolphins.

And as you pointed out, if Clay catches that ball, he's 5-0 against Miami.

That's a lot of excuses.

4-1
1700 yards
17 TD's
3 INT's

Allen against the Dolphins.

And as you pointed out, if Clay catches that ball, he's 5-0 against Miami.
So you think the 19 team was a really good team? Just an excuse that we sucked anyway? Practice squad and street free agents in the secondary is an excuse and not a reason?

So you think the 19 team was a really good team? Just an excuse that we sucked anyway?

Good or bad doesn't really matter, does it?

Allen has owned the Dolphins defense.

Regardless of what team was put on the field, he has beaten them.

Repeatedly.

Brady played those same bad Dolphin teams and didn't put up those numbers. Darnold too.

Good or bad doesn't really matter, does it?

Allen has owned the Dolphins defense.

Regardless of what team was put on the field, he has beaten them.

Repeatedly.
Ok that’s fine, I’m not sold that he will torch this one. Not the week 2 defense but this one. We shall see!

it’s absolutely right to say Allen has owned the Dolphins. I don’t agree that because he owned the 2019 Dolphins and this years team with a 20 year old rookie on his best WR means he will own us in week 17. That’s my overall point.

Ok that’s fine, I’m not sold that he will torch this one. Not the week 2 defense but this one. We shall see!

it’s absolutely right to say Allen has owned the Dolphins. I don’t agree that because he owned the 2019 Dolphins and this years team with a 20 year old rookie on his best WR means he will own us in week 17. That’s my overall point.

I agree with that. Week 17 is wide open.

Hmm I dont know both of us got tough schedules down road

We will see what happens with the Bills vs 49ers game, but as I wrote in another thread...I absolutely believe Miami is fully capable of catching and overtaking the Bills for the AFC east.

If when Miami and the Bills play, Miami is tied or ahead...Miami will takenthe east. I really think Miami can and will beat the Bills in Buffalo.

We will see what happens with the Bills vs 49ers game, but as I wrote in another thread...I absolutely believe Miami is fully capable of catching and overtaking the Bills for the AFC east.

If when Miami and the Bills play, Miami is tied or ahead...Miami will takenthe east. I really think Miami can and will beat the Bills in Buffalo.
I think the Bills are a good team, but if it comes down to that last game and they are tied with Miami, I'll take my chances with the Dolphins.

#1 - They HAVE to beat the Raiders to even get a WC spot, basically.
#2 - Buffalo essentially has a 2 game lead and an easier schedule to finish the season.
#3 - Our OL, Run Defense, (edit: Running Game), and QBs are NOT ready for primetime.

Nope.

Yes they can but probably won't.

Don't hate me, I hope they win 'em all.

Now that's what I call speaking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

The real answer is maybe we win & maybe we don't. That's what makes football a sport.

Don’t think they’ll get in. But wouldn’t be surprised if they did. If they win either the KC, Raider, Patriots, or bills game it will make up for the Bronco game. Did we think they were gonna sweep the Rams, 49ers, and Cards? I didn’t. But those three games help the Bronco loss as long as we win two down the stretch after the win agains the bengals

Make up your mind!

#1 - They HAVE to beat the Raiders to even get a WC spot, basically.
#2 - Buffalo essentially has a 2 game lead and an easier schedule to finish the season.
#3 - Our OL, Run Defense, (edit: Running Game), and QBs are NOT ready for primetime.

Nope.
Doesn’t Buffalo own the tie breakers because we lost to NE? They still have a trip to Foxboro, it won’t be a cake walk.

Back
Top Bottom