Clarrett a Dolphin? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett a Dolphin?

He's worth a 6th rounder to me. At the least he'll be a good change-of-pace and goal-line runner.

SECfootball said:
Think about this

A Clarett/Ricky Williams tandem. They'd probably rush for 800 combined yards and get arrested for rape together.

I think somebody really needs to put together a Clarett/Williams/Davenport trio. They'd all get arrested by the 3rd game of the year for taking a dump in a car borrowed from a dealership and leaving their brick of reefer in it.

zeke0123 said:
Hes a big boy and he runs hard and Im pretty sure he would be motivated sounds ok to me.

I saw him from about 5 yrds. away once and he's not that big. I'm 6'0" and he can't be over 5'10".

DBoston80 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: ....didnt miss a beat with Lydell Ross????? I think YOU didnt watch any games!!! Dude that is one off the wall comment if I have ever read one!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:

Agreed! Our running game at The Ohio State University has been crap the last couple years. Ross and Hall couldn't run out of change at a peep show.

Hopefully Pittman and Haw bring back our running game this year with Santonio and Ted Ginn Jr. tearing it up deep!!

Clarret could turn out to be a monster in the NFL.Look at Arizonas WR Anquain Boldin whos stock droped because he ran a slow 40 like clarret.And look at Boldin now part of Zonas deadly WR core.So i think Clarrett can be a good pick but i still think Frank Gore should b r back

SECfootball said:
Think about this

A Clarett/Ricky Williams tandem. They'd probably rush for 800 combined yards and get arrested for rape together.

since your only 16 i will ignore that comment :fire:

templarwd said:
That's about what I think he's worth too. :cooldude:

People don't realize that a great goal-line back which Clarett is can help a team quite a bit and if a sixth is all it's going to take then fine pick him. That's the LEAST he'll be...

yankeehillbilly said:
After he posted those horrid 40 times at the combine, Clarett simply quit. That shows a lot about the guy's character. He might be worth a risk in the 7th or as an UDFA.

evidentally you believe everything you hear huh???? listen moron stop listening to what the media tells you and THINK FOR YOURSELF!! He didnt quit. he went to run the 40.....but he FINISHED THE OTHER DRILLS. What about the other guys that ONLY RUN THE 40????????????? do you hear they quit when they were done? what is their excuse then? One person said this **** and everytbody is running with it. RISK OF A 7th ROUNDER?????? yeah like so many hall of famers in the 7th round huh? any pick for ANYBODY on the 2nd day is NOT A RISK stupid.

Mod note: You'll find your stay here will be much longer if you don't call people morons.

yankeehillbilly said:
After he posted those horrid 40 times at the combine, Clarett simply quit. That shows a lot about the guy's character. He might be worth a risk in the 7th or as an UDFA.

yeah those terrible forty times 4.5 4.6 in y town. Yeah i remember terrell davis ran a terrific 4.7 time. All these scrawny turds run 4.4 but when you put all those pads & gear on they come back to earth while my horse is still running 4.5. :tongue:

dolfanmark said:
Clarrett would be a waste of a pick. Give me Brandon Jacobs or Nehemia Broughton instead.

LMFAO :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wanny is that you???? thought you got fired. **** I wish you were our GM - then we could pick 1st every year and you could screw up EVERY draft!!!!!!!!!

He'd be a pretty good player i think

He would come in when Benson needed a brake.. ;)

LdoubleE80 said:
I don't know how many of you listened to Dan Patrick today, but Clarrett said that the Dolphins told him they were going to take a RB somewhere in the mid-later rounds and that he was a guy they were interested in. If you had read the story on Clarrett's workout, you'd have seen that the Dolphins were one of 6 teams with a representative there. Patrick pressed and asked if he thought the Dolphins were the most likely to pick him. Clarrett basically danced around it then.

I dont care as long as we draft him in like the 6th or 7th. possible baggage isnt worth a mid rounder

Back
Top Bottom