Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

Concussions are nothing to fool around with so if Cameron or team doctors really thought they were an issue, especially with all the horror stories with former players I would think he would just retire instead of continuing to risk short and long term effects. Also Sims seems to be coming into his own at the position and Lynch was a very talented player in college with opportunity to contribute so I think we will be more then fine without Clay and the ability to allocate funds elsewhere.

this is not an article... this is a guy saying "sources" once again... and is the author from Buffalo taboot???

Saturday, March 14, 2015

BREAKING NEWS: Fins Will Not Re-Sign Charles Clay

Tim Graham of the Buffalo News is reporting sources have told him the Dolphins have informed Charles Clay they will not be re-signing him. Per Graham the source stated the Dolphins have lost patience with Clay during this process and have removed themselves from the running.

Clay should be signing with the Bills any day now.

First day of Free Agency: Bills plan to sign Clay to an offer sheet
Wednesday: Bills plan to sign Clay to an offer sheet
Thursday: Offer sheet is on the way
Friday: Expect an offer sheet today or Saturday
Saturday: Bills plan to sign Clay to offer sheet

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

I do not buy Tim Graham's report.

If that is the case, why didn't they take the tag off by now.

This could be rope a dope strategy for the Fins. Bills come in low. Clay signs and Miami matches.

dont forget the expect offer sheet friday (coming soon)

What motivates rival fans to post on rival teams forums?? Just wondering as I have no interest signing up for any other teams forums and bust balls back and forth...

I don't get it... I have no desire whatsoever to even look at a Jets, Bills, or Pats board, let alone post on one.

So if I am supposed to believe Graham, the Fins WILL keep the tag on Clay, but lost patience and think he goes to Buffalo…Tim, why didn't Buffalo drop the tag and clear 7 million and start scooping up cheap, mid level FA's? As Walrus said, this has to be from Miami or Clay's people to push Buffalo to actually send the ****ing offer.

I do not buy this until the tag is removed.

this is like being back in high school.... i am sick of games and drama.

I will be pissed if we lose Charles Clay to the goddamn hated Bills.

I know money is an issue and they are ****ing retarded if they plan to give him $9 million, but I really want to see this 2 TE offense with Ryan Tannehill.

God I hate the ****ing bills.

What motivates rival fans to post on rival teams forums?? Just wondering as I have no interest signing up for any other teams forums and bust balls back and forth...

I have been here for awhile. I like discussing and getting other people's perspective of my team. Tried with Jets and Patriots too but couldn't stand being there. For most part I don't have to throw to many jabs back here except the occasional ribbing.

Well except for Phins Bills week then I come with body armor on.

So, Clay didn't **** his pants when we signed Cameron? Let's sign Gresham now then.

Back
Top Bottom