Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

Yeah I understand that just never cared for him. Asked him a few questions before and he acts like he is some all mighty being. He gets angry quickly and takes everything personally as well. That's why I don't care for him lol

Yeah he does. Sometimes being sarcastic it is his sense of humor. However his personality does rub people wrong.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

If I were to rank the Bills guys

1. Vic Carucci
2. Tim Graham
3. The Rest

I don't know, Elle cloud has a friend who says he is on trade block

Sure.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Just like it will take 5th round pick to move up to get Cooper. Sure.

I'm over it by now. Someone needs to sign him so we can stop dealing with it. 9 mil tho?! LMFAO

Not worth that. I was really looking forward to Clay/Cameron/Sims though

I just want resolution at this point.

No reason to move up for Amari take DGB who if head is right will be the best WR in this class

Too broken to salvage IMO. He'd be good on the Pats or somewhere they can use him for a season or two to win a SB, he will be THAT good day 1, but not for a franchise building for the future.

The Phins r pressuring the Bills to make their offer. It's not any more complicated than that. When the Bills do not make an offer Clay will then realize the Bills are using him to limit and delay any more moves the Dolphins want to make.

The Phins r pressuring the Bills to make their offer. It's not any more complicated than that. When the Bills do not make an offer Clay will then realize the Bills are using him to limit and delay any more moves the Dolphins want to make.

If the Bills do not make an offer by monday, I cant wait to drive to Buffalo and listen what they have to say. pure entertainment.

I say the fins wait it out. I think this is just smoke by buffalo to drive up price and eat cap. They have no plans on really signing him.

whats the site Fansided about??? is it just random people typing up stuff???

some doof posted speculations on this Clay thing saying we are definitely done.... plus messed up typing in his article on it all.

http://fansided.com/2015/03/14/miami-dolphins-losing-interest-charles-clay/

oh wait.... i just found this on him:

Connor Gomer is a news desk writer for FanSided. He is currently studying Marketing and Sports Management at Loyola University Chicago. Prior to working for FanSided, he worked for the Arena Football League offices as a media intern.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are kids posting their opinions. Nothing else.

Everyone is regurgitating Tim Graham's report. Problem with journalism today is no one confirms their own stories anyone.

Reporting what has been reported is not a real report.

I just can't believe Tim Graham. He is constantly mocked up here. Kind of like the Buffalo Omar Kelly.

Tim Graham is an excellent reporter in my opinion. He is thorough and unbiased. I have no doubt that sources have told him Miami has lost patience with Clay, but I believe that is exactly the information the Dolphins want out there in order to force Clay into a decision one way or the other.

Tim Graham is an excellent reporter in my opinion. He is thorough and unbiased. I have no doubt that sources have told him Miami has lost patience with Clay, but I believe that is exactly the information the Dolphins want out there in order to force Clay into a decision one way or the other.

This is plausible.

and here we are, after sleeping on it. No tag is dropped for Clay. I will lean towards billsfaninpeace. We are done negotiating a new contract. Obviously, Clay's agent is pulling a stunt the Bills asked him to. Bills are not making an offer. If you really think about it, why would you pay this man 8-9 mil? 7 mil is kind of a reach based on last years production.

and here we are, after sleeping on it. No tag is dropped for Clay. I will lean towards billsfaninpeace. We are done negotiating a new contract. Obviously, Clay's agent is pulling a stunt the Bills asked him to. Bills are not making an offer. If you really think about it, why would you pay this man 8-9 mil? 7 mil is kind of a reach based on last years production.

I agree with this a lot seems like Clay & his agent are forcing a hand to go to Buffalo but with the Miami trades there kind of out of luck unless Buffalo does give that 9 million per year & Miami would NOT match and i dont blame them.

Back
Top Bottom