Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

So, Clay didn't **** his pants when we signed Cameron? Let's sign Gresham now then.

not at all... wouldnt be worth it. we have dion coming through. Gresham doesnt offer what clay would.

I have been here for awhile. I like discussing and getting other people's perspective of my team. Tried with Jets and Patriots too but couldn't stand being there. For most part I don't have to throw to many jabs back here except the occasional ribbing.

Well except for Phins Bills week then I come with body armor on.

You're a good poster. I like seeing different perspectives from rival fans.

I just can't believe Tim Graham. He is constantly mocked up here. Kind of like the Buffalo Omar Kelly.

I know, not a tackle breaking H-Back, but I still think it would work. We are looking at Cameron basically as a WR, Graham style.

Why is he controversial? I'm not arguing with you. I don't pay attention to him. Is he like Omar Kelly?

He breaks stories fans don't want to hear. A couple

1. Bills talking about cutting Jackson
2. Power struggle between Marrone and Whaley
3. Power of Littman over Bills organization under Ralph

So because he breaks those fans discredit him. But he is accurate

I don't deny that Graham got his info from a reliable source...I just think that source was Miami...and that Miami is baiting the Bills to move.

I have been here for awhile. I like discussing and getting other people's perspective of my team. Tried with Jets and Patriots too but couldn't stand being there. For most part I don't have to throw to many jabs back here except the occasional ribbing.

Well except for Phins Bills week then I come with body armor on.

fair enough man, to each their own... Not judging, whatever floats your boat, just was curious... Cheers...

clay is good but Jesus christ. If buffalo wants to pry him with 9 mil a year, they can have him. Just a month or two ago people here thought we'd be locking him up for like 5 mil/yr. now he's being offered money in the jimmy graham ballpark. It's just silly.

He breaks stories fans don't want to hear. A couple

1. Bills talking about cutting Jackson
2. Power struggle between Marrone and Whaley
3. Power of Littman over Bills organization under Ralph

So because he breaks those fans discredit him. But he is accurate

Ah I see. Thanks for the explanation.

He is but that's because he is controversial he is accurate though

Yeah I understand that just never cared for him. Asked him a few questions before and he acts like he is some all mighty being. He gets angry quickly and takes everything personally as well. That's why I don't care for him lol

Back
Top Bottom