College Coaching Changes | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Coaching Changes

Lot of crazy rumors flying on Saban to Texas right now. Not sure what to believe, but I think there is way, way too much smoke here for there not to be a fire. I think it's a very real possibility right now.

I could see Nick Saban going to the Houston Texans, and leaving college ball behind, where he doesn't have to worry about recruiting and NCAA violations. Nick will tell the Texans, "I am not going to leave Alabama, as I just love it here,".....translation: If you don't give me at least $7 million a year, and bend over for me, I will just blackmail Alabama, and play them off the U. of Texas, until someone ponies up the money. Saban is pond scum.

There was never any doubt...Nick trolled a lot of people and a lot of coaches got pay raises because of it...most of them Jimmy Sexton clients...Hmmm.

$7 mil per year for Saban? That's straight cray cray.[/QUOTE

Becarefull Lou...Charlie is probably on Texas' radar...but it will probably end up being Art Briles.

Man. Poor Texas fans. It looks like Mack Brown is going to go out with even more of a fight than Bowden did. They'll have his headset when they pry it from his cold dead hands.

My thing to the Texas people was....If UT was so freaking great,why have you won only one Nat'l Title in 43 years....43!!!!
Texas get over yourself...You are the fifth best program in your own state.

$7 mil per year for Saban? That's straight cray cray.[/QUOTE

Becarefull Lou...Charlie is probably on Texas' radar...but it will probably end up being Art Briles.

Trust me Charlie doesn't want any part of the extra media he would have to do for the Longhorn Network. He hates doing the little media he has to do here. He would be miserable at Texas.

Texas went after our AD and struck out. I'm 99.9% sure the same thing would happen if they went after our football coach.

Perhaps Texas would be interested in their old head-coach-in-waiting Will Muschamp.

Please?

Jimbo Fisher has to be heavily considered by Texas. Art Briles, too.

I doubt Jimbo is going anywhere, FSU has given him a raise about every year he has been there. Why trade a stacked program that you built for a train wreck?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I doubt Jimbo is going anywhere, FSU has given him a raise about every year he has been there. Why trade a stacked program that you built for a train wreck?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Notice I said, "considered by Texas" and not the inverse.

Back
Top Bottom