Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

Don't you think Landry will have a better season with Cutler than Moore lobbing it to him?

Having rollover is great but when **** happens like it did this week, you use the money to compete, this says to me that Fins believe they are a playoff team and that's what they're focused on. Every year counts, we are committed to competing and trying to win. I don't love Cutler, but he is a Dolphins starting QB now so we root for him to thrive!

It isn't that bad of a contract, I mean Glennon and Osweiller make much more than him and neither team has a chance!

Players will be extended, released or have pay cuts, if Landry is in the team's plans he will remain here regardless of rollover cap.

Probably the best option out there.

People ain't gonna like the money tho

One thing to consider, he's probably never played with as much offensive talent as Miami has. I don't think he was rolling with a lot of talent in Chicago. He had some weapons in Denver, but that was before Gase right?

200.gif

Lmao. Terrific clip.

Well either way this is going to be a very interesting season of football.

If Gase turns Cutler into a productive QB with another year in his system then you know this guy is the real deal lol.

Time to crack open the crown royal...

...Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die...

Welp at least we don't have the expectations we had the year after Sparano made the playoffs.

I'm at 6-10 this season. Just shity enough to miss out on a top QB next year.

Honestly, I was most intrigued by Kaepernick in Miami. But Gase has worked with Cutler and he knows the system. In that regard, it certainly makes sense. Took Tannehill about five games to master the system so Kaepernick would probably have early growing pains. Shouldn't be the case with Cutler.

I wanted Tanny to lead the team but 16 with Moore would've been brutal. Happy about the signing and now I have some hope although I wish we had another capable backup instead of signing a 1 year guy. Side note: I bet Moore is happy about it too. Same money and still holds the clipboard.

Is what it is I guess. Get the surgery tomorrow Ryan

2018 can't get here fast enough.

4 weeks to get on the same page with the skill guys.

Back
Top Bottom