D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua

It's a fact. They already do.

Trevor Lawrence was never as good as many thought he was. He has a bunch of doubters in NFL front offices.

Besides, most NFL teams are run like circuses and have no idea what they're doing anyway. I bet you could probably point me in the direction of one of 'em couldn't you...

I keep seeing Mac Jones mocked to the Patriots. He’d be a good fit there.

I see that as well! But considering some are saying M.Jones in some circles are rated ahead of T.Lawrence then the Patriots would have to trade up for him. Patriots draft #15 and they'd have to move Top 7 at a minimum to grab him.

I'm just relaying what June Jones said in a article...If that pisses you guys off...so be it...I'll tell June..If any reporters ask you about a QB again...shut the f**k up...The guys on Finheaven get out of sorts when their opinion
isn't believed by everyone... :cool:

No. You have to understand how high Mac Jones actually has a chance to go. It's a lot higher than anybody here thinks.

A lot.

Some teams will have him above Trevor Lawrence on their board.
That’d be something. Haven’t heard much about it in agent land, though. What’s this based on?

He had one of the best years of any college receiver ever, won the Heisman, and dominated the national championship game with 200 yards in the first half with Mac Jones as his QB. He might love Tua, but he will take that every time. No need to over complicate it. Not a knock on Tua at all. Plus, according to the message, it was not talking to reporters, it was an interview with a team, one who might be looking for a QB. He is looking out for his guy. Alabama players seem to be really good at that from what I can tell. Tua doesn't need his help here.

I'm just relaying what June Jones said in a article...If that pisses you guys off...so be it...I'll tell June..If any reporters ask you about a QB again...shut the f**k up...The guys on Finheaven get out of sorts when their opinion
isn't believed by everyone... :cool:
1614019383663.png

They only posted the options and not the entire question.

The entire question was, “Which QB flatulates more in the huddle, Tua Tagovailoa or Mac Jones?”

Last edited:

Trevor Lawrence was never as good as many thought he was. He has a bunch of doubters in NFL front offices.

Besides, most NFL teams are run like circuses and have no idea what they're doing anyway. I bet you could probably point me in the direction of one of 'em couldn't you...
Funny but how high are you projecting

dont know what else you think he would say. what is he going to do throw a kid under the bus that is trying to be drafted?

You have him day 2 on your draft projection that's changed then?

You have him day 2 on your draft projection that's changed then?

I don't project anything. I'd take him on day 2 - which the only thing my rankings reflect. NFL teams are going to do what they want to do.

Go back to sleep Chan.

Besides, most NFL teams are run like circuses and have no idea what they're doing anyway. I bet you could probably point me in the direction of one of 'em couldn't you..
The so called doubters are from teams which have zero chance of drafting him. The reality is that Lawrence is regarded as the top player in the draft and those doubters would take him if they had the first pick in the draft.

It‘s funny that the Jaguars aren’t mentioned as a team that wants to trade away it’s top pick for Watson but every other team in need of a QB or the other teams in the top of the draft are supposedly interested in trading for Watson. I have no idea how good Lawrence will be in the NFL but I seriously doubt there are a “BUNCH’ of doubters as you suggest there are in regards to Lawrence.

The so called doubters are from teams which have zero chance of drafting him. The reality is that Lawrence is regarded as the top player in the draft and those doubters would take him if they had the first pick in the draft.

It‘s funny that the Jaguars aren’t mentioned as a team that wants to trade away it’s top pick for Watson but every other team in need of a QB or the other teams in the top of the draft are supposedly interested in trading for Watson. I have no idea how good Lawrence will be in the NFL but I seriously doubt there are a “BUNCH’ of doubters as you suggest there are in regards to Lawrence.

I don't. I've been trying to tell you hardheads for 2 years he ain't that good. You'll have to keep talking to get me to bet some money though. I'm a little nervous about it.

Chase could be the next Julio Jones.

wasn't Smith the #4 WR when Tua was QB? I believe Ruggs,Jeudy,Waddle were ahead of Smith on the depth chart.

Back
Top Bottom