Dave to resign today? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave to resign today?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not only has the ****sucker

<mod edit: Do not use that word here again, got it?>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Originally posted by rhadaddy

So I guess making an educated assumption, based on 1 the teams performance or lack there of. 2 The media's reporting of not only editorials but factual information, and 3 The players themsleves are starting to complain. First Ricky with the playcalling, then JT with the protection schemes (coaching) then an un-named player complaining about Wanny's lack of fire and inspirational tactics, not to mention former players whom blasted Wanny and the coaching staff. Ohh and the Owner is talking about meeting with Wanny to voice his displeasure and come up with a solution.. Go back an Reread my posts and you'll see me defending wanny at least to be HC for the rest of the year. then come back and talk ****

anyhow

I guess you're right... I dont have a clue and so does the rest of the NFL world, it's all speculation.

Yeah whateva man
its hard to say what wayne is gonna do, but my gut feeling is the decision about wanny will be put on hold until the off season. who knows, the oline is playing like garbage and wayne has dealt with garbage before.;)

Originally posted by Sydor25
He will never resign. He doesn't have the balls to do it.

I completely disagree. Quitting when sh*t gets tough is easy. Sticking it out and giving it your best is what takes balls.

Life 101

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we have "Dolphins Fans" calling Dave vulgar names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great, when do the death threats start?

BTW, how bought that ****in' asshole Ricky going to hit a ****in' hole for once?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Originally posted by rhadaddy

So I guess making an educated assumption, based on 1 the teams performance or lack there of. 2 The media's reporting of not only editorials but factual information, and 3 The players themsleves are starting to complain. First Ricky with the playcalling, then JT with the protection schemes (coaching) then an un-named player complaining about Wanny's lack of fire and inspirational tactics, not to mention former players whom blasted Wanny and the coaching staff. Ohh and the Owner is talking about meeting with Wanny to voice his displeasure and come up with a solution.. Go back an Reread my posts and you'll see me defending wanny at least to be HC for the rest of the year. then come back and talk ****

anyhow

I guess you're right... I dont have a clue and so does the rest of the NFL world, it's all speculation.

Yeah whateva man

Excellent. I'm glad you now understand. All of your opinion was based on reports in the media and assumption on your part coming from a limited football experience and/or training.

I'm also glad you were only in jest when calling Wanny a <profanity removed>. That would have been completely wrong of you on this message board in regard to TOS violation.

I'm all for replacing him right now, or later if we can replace him with someone better. Problem is there don't seem to be any out there right now and the same could be true at the end of this season.

ya and our coach has none!!!

DOLFANMIKE is upset guys and gals...lay off making fun of the hc, oc, dc,stc...Wanny staff is untouchable according to DOLFANMIKE...i'm beginning to think that DOLFANMIKE is Wanny or mrs. wanny.

chill buddy.

GO FINS!!!

NO MORE FIGHTING AND VULGARITY. IT ENDS HERE.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Excellent. I'm glad you now understand. All of your opinion was based on reports in the media and assumption on your part coming from a limited football experience and/or training.

I'm also glad you were only in jest when calling Wanny a &lt;profanity removed&gt;. That would have been completely wrong of you on this message board in regard to TOS violation.

I'm all for replacing him right now, or later if we can replace him with someone better. Problem is there don't seem to be any out there right now and the same could be true at the end of this season. That opinion is also based on just what I see in the little window we have. Nobody likes losing. But the players are the ones paid to play. I hear alot more about Wanny's shortcomings than I do about players not blocking, not catching the ball, not protecting the ball, or tackling. Seems to me the players are paid to do those things, and are in position to do those things, but arent doing those things. Is that the coaches fault?

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano

DOLFANMIKE is upset guys and gals...lay off making fun of the hc, oc, dc,stc...Wanny staff is untouchable according to DOLFANMIKE...i'm beginning to think that DOLFANMIKE is Wanny or mrs. wanny.

chill buddy.

GO FINS!!!
nope, i happen to know mike and we disagree on who the starter should be, but make no mistake, HE'S A DOLPHINFAN!;)

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano

chill buddy.

GO FINS!!!

I've got no problem with people not being happy with the coaching staff, players, organization, etc.

But what I see is people putting all the blame on the coaching staff. How is that a fair conclusion? Players are paid to play, Coaches to coach. Wanny isnt the one out there not tackling. Wanny isnt the one not covering WR's. Coach Wise isn't the one dropping passes week after week.

Nobody should be untouchable, but nobody that is a DOLFAN should be sending personal attacks on our players or staff. Thats inexcusable. Moreover, it's FINGER POINTING SAL.

The coaches are no more to blame than the players. They may even be less to blame than the players.

I don't agree MIKE. I think a ggod coach makes a huge difference. Look at Tampa... Dungy out Gruden in.... SB Champs! Gruden was able to bring out something extra!

I agree all the blame can't be placed on the coaches. I get sick and tired of seeing two or three guys trying to strip the ball instead of making the tackle. On offense our o-line and quarterbackS (that's both of them) aren't good enough, period. Coaching and player changes need to happen as soon as possible.

Mike, I know what you're saying and you know normally I'm behind you 100% but, being that we can't fire the whole team, I can certainly understand why the heat is on Wannstedt. And really, I know this is just my opinion but, if you saw the press conference today like I did, you probably would have the same opinion, It was that obvious that he doesn't have any answers. Nor does he have the heart to blame the players when the time has come to finally do that. If he gets on them in meetings or not, you're right I don't know but, if he has been doing that all along, then it's time to try something else, wouldn't you agree? It's time to shake some things up and he is giving the same old speech.

Last edited:
Originally posted by dolfan4good
I don't agree MIKE. I think a ggod coach makes a huge difference. Look at Tampa... Dungy out Gruden in.... SB Champs! Gruden was able to bring out something extra!

I totally believe too that a Great coach can turn something around. Gruden did it in TB last year. But how are they doing this year? There are already rumors he's unhappy and leaving again.

Moreover, will there be someone out there that will be an upgrade? Finally, I'm not convinced based on our play on the field that the problem is the coaches. We are not tackling people. We are dropping catchable passes every week. We arent blocking people or protecting the ball. All fundementals and we do poorly at them all. Who can win games with the team doing those things?

Back
Top Bottom