Dave to resign today? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave to resign today?

Are you serious?????

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Nothing wrong with wanting a change at HC. But this message board right now is being over-ran by FINGER POINTERS. Dave doesn't deserve getting ran out of here any more than the players do.

Anyone ever consider we actually may lower our chances of getting a quality HC in Miami by some of the actions that are taking place. The booing, the "for sale sign" in Dave's yard, the Message Board personal attacks.

Yes, we are really making this an attractive job for a great coach.

No one except probably the New York Teams gives a rats a$$ about what the media says, much less us fans on a message board. Most coaches would love to have the coveted Miami Dolphin HC job. Hell the weather, History, and location alone, make it one of the most desirable places to coach.

And this is a FAN FORUM. It's purpose is to vent, talk, share, debate, and rant about football. Even if this forum is overrun with whining and finger pointing, this forum was designed for US FANS to do just that... Speak our mind, as long as we are in the TOS.

So if you don't like it, go to another forum

Re: Are you serious?????

Originally posted by rhadaddy

No one except probably the New York Teams gives a rats a$$ about what the media says, much less us fans on a message board. Most coaches would love to have the coveted Miami Dolphin HC job. Hell the weather, History, and location alone, make it one of the most desirable places to coach.

And this is a FAN FORUM. It's purpose is to vent, talk, share, debate, and rant about football. Even if this forum is overrun with whining and finger pointing, this forum was designed for US FANS to do just that... Speak our mind, as long as we are in the TOS.

You are absolutely right. Any Bozo, with any ignorant view can say whatever he wants here, so long as it is within TOS rules (unless it's personal insults directed at our coaches - which seems totally ok from what I've read in this forum). And likewise, any Bozo with any view on that formentioned idiotic view can likewise share what an uninformed view is being shared. Thats the beauty of a Fan Forum. And likewise, if you don't like being criticized for sharing an uninformed, uneducated view you can go elsewhere. Isn't that great! Go DOLPHINS

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by xiidaen
Sorry for the bad info. Who knew that not everything you read online was true? :)

it only seems that it's the bad rumors that come true!! :D

Re: Re: Are you serious?????

You are absolutely right. Any Bozo, with any ignorant view can say whatever he wants here, so long as it is within TOS rules (unless it's personal insults directed at our coaches - which seems totally ok from what I've read in this forum). And likewise, any Bozo with any view on that formentioned idiotic view can likewise share what an uninformed view is being shared. Thats the beauty of a Fan Forum. And likewise, if you don't like being criticized for sharing an uninformed, uneducated view you can go elsewhere. Isn't that great! Go DOLPHINS

I'm rubber your glue..

blah blah blah!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Why couldn't we find a coach who would come in here and let the current staff (minus wanny of course) take care of their respective teams, and just act as more of a motivator and evaluator?. At this point, maybe if the players knew someone wasn't going to cover their a$$ everytime they screw up and they were being evaluated for possible termination, it would light enough of a fire under their a$$ to get the most out of our talent.

:pray: Do SOMETHING, please!!!

That's what I'm talking about. Marv Levy said last season that if there was a coaching vacancy in mid-season he'd take an interim coaching job, because he misses coaching.

Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Since when have you become the authority on who's views are ignorant or not. You need to cut the self righteous attitude crap. As much as I may agree or disagree with some of the views and the opinions expressed here, I never take it personally becasue it's debating...

What makes you so informed, that everyone else is rendered ingnorant. I havent heard you voice your opionion on what's wrong or how to fix what's wrong. You're only criticizing the fans which is more counterproductive then Us Fans venting and debating hell even pontificating about our team and it's problems.

If anything, you should be repremanded for blatanlty flaming me for calling me ignorant and uniformed. Get a clue

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

I agree. I didn't even see it, but I knew what you were gonna hear. "Aww, we'll keep working at it..a 5-4 team can still go to the SB, blah blah blah...hey guys, check out my new rose-colored glasses" It's a joke. I live and die with this team and I'm tired of the incomeptence.

As an amateur who only played high school football, and has absolutely NO experience in game planning, etc., it's completely inexcusable that I'm mentioning the same things THAT THE PLAYERS ARE SAYING regarding protection, 1st down play selection, and overall playcalling. Second guessing is one thing, but if you're screaming at the TV that Wade Smith needs help, and he gets dogged AGAIN RIGHT AFTER THE WORDS LEAVE YOUR MOUTH. Or you're wondering why the hell Sam friggin' Madison is playing 10-15 yards off of a receiver, or it's 2nd & 17 and you're running the ball....I can go on and on...My opinion before was that the firedavewannstedt.com guy was a little over the top before, but I have now seen the light finally. Like he said.."I'm sick of you. Get the hell out of Miami"
:fire:

Coaching football takes more common sense than actual brains. the difference in players at different levels is athletic ability in that the higher the level, the fewer participants. coaching however, takes no physical ability as such and a coach relies more on his own smarts. But the big difference in coaches is experience. Some ppl can shift on the fly, others can't. The ones that can would make decent coaches. Some ppl have a great drive and determination and can motivate ppl. while others can't. The ones that can would make decent coachs. Wannstedt has neither and therefore is not a good coach. Simple as that!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
This team has personel problems. A new HC right now would do no better than Wanny is doing. Unless Wayne H can hire a new Head Coach who comes with his own LT, I don't see there being any difference. Next year, absofreakinglutely, but mid-season, it wouldn't help.

27, you may very well be right in that it wouldn't help this year. A new HC may not be able to do anything more with what we have but what could very well happen is that everyone would know from this point on that they will be held responsible and accountable for their actions. Til then, nobody was afraid of anything and that could be the push that gets ppls acts together. Then if nothing else, the new HC would at least know which players are "salvageable" and which ones aren't.

Re: Re: Not only has the ****sucker

Totally inappropriate post. The name calling is immature and inexcusable.

Why is that? What namecalling?

"You want to keep perspective amid all the week-to-week hyperventilating and careening produced by the NFL, want to remind everyone Oakland started 5-4 last year and went all the way to the Super Bowl, but here's what makes you want to set off the sirens with five-alarm panic today:
Champions don't lose like this...
You can blame all those Pro Bowl players if you like for underachieving, but they are not only the players Wannstedt brought here but also the ones he can't push enough to overachieve...
You can blame the running game if you like, but Wannstedt is the one who had all offseason to find a left tackle and another receiver and came up with a rookie (Wade Smith) and a bust (Derrius Thompson)."

Dan LeBatard...

My sentiments exactly

Re: Are you serious?????

Hey I don't care if guys argue. If I don't like a post I just skip it. I just thank you for bringing her back
878_photo.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Since when have you become the authority on who's views are ignorant or not.

If anything, you should be repremanded for blatanlty flaming me for calling me ignorant and uniformed. Get a clue

I'm simply venting my frustrations with people that are venting about problems they don't understand. BTW - Ignorant means uninformed. Placing blame on someone without fully understanding the situation is ignorant and is just FINGER POINTING. I'm not calling you an ignorant person. I'm saying what your doing is ignorant FINGER POINTING. You don't have to be an authority on anything to understand that fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

Originally posted by BigFinFan

I'm rubber your glue..

blah blah blah!

:lol:

BTW - Excellent Taylor picture!

Re: Re: Re: Not only has the ****sucker

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Why is that? What namecalling?

Read the title of the post. He called Wanny a <profanity removed>.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you serious?????

I'm simply venting my frustrations with people that are venting. BTW - Ignorant means uninformed. Placing blame on someone without fully understanding the situation is ignorant and is just FINGER POINTING. I'm not calling you an ingnorant person. I'm saying what your doing is ignorant FINGER POINTING. You don't have to be an authority on anything to understand that fact.

So I guess making an educated assumption, based on 1 the teams performance or lack there of. 2 The media's reporting of not only editorials but factual information, and 3 The players themsleves are starting to complain. First Ricky with the playcalling, then JT with the protection schemes (coaching) then an un-named player complaining about Wanny's lack of fire and inspirational tactics, not to mention former players whom blasted Wanny and the coaching staff. Ohh and the Owner is talking about meeting with Wanny to voice his displeasure and come up with a solution.. Go back an Reread my posts and you'll see me defending wanny at least to be HC for the rest of the year. then come back and talk ****

anyhow

I guess you're right... I dont have a clue and so does the rest of the NFL world, it's all speculation.

Yeah whateva man

Back
Top Bottom