Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE! | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE!

OK, we've seen enough of this Tua guy. Bring in Waston...Waiston....Watson....Whatever!

We don't know how Tua will turn out this season or for his career. But the talk about giving up on him and taking on all the craziness that comes with trading for Watson is still mind-blowing to me.

Last edited:
Carl Lawson: torn Achilles and done for the year.

THIS... THIS is why you baby your stars in camp. This is why you sit guys who've already won their spot.

Did overwork cause Lawson's injury? Maybe not... but this is what can happen and smart coaches limit their stars' participation in camp.

I can only go by history. You go by faith.
history is: torn ACL as a rookie. out for the year.

broken foot (or lisfranc) as a second year player. out for the year.

I asked: are you expecting another season ending injury from him, three seasons in a row? or something new and unexpected this time?

i don't see where my "faith" is, and from your answer i guess "history" means you are expecting another season ending injury.

got it.

history is: torn ACL as a rookie. out for the year.

broken foot (or lisfranc) as a second year player. out for the year.

I asked: are you expecting another season ending injury from him, three seasons in a row? or something new and unexpected this time?

i don't see where my "faith" is, and from your answer i guess "history" means you are expecting another season ending injury.

got it.
You got it perfectly.
It will be a big surprise if he stay relatively healthy.

Ogbah and Gesicki. Two players the Dolphins need to get resigned ASAP. You just can’t let players like these two walk in free agency, IMO.
You are right. However dolphins recently have a historu of letting good players walk.

Ogbah and Gesicki. Two players the Dolphins need to get resigned ASAP. You just can’t let players like these two walk in free agency, IMO.

That's going to be some crazy money between the both of them. One of them is likely possible next season. But both of them seems unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom