Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE!

One thing seems certain, so far. That's the Improvement of Tua. All camp long, he's been on the money with his command of the offense and his throws. This in spite of the uncertainty unfolding infront of him, along the offensive line.

Another thing that's shown out so far during camp, has been Nik Needham's medoric rise at CB. He seems to have cemented himself as a dependable player and a potential star in the making? I'm not sure Miami let's him walk when his contact is up.

Lastly, it looks like Miami has unearthed a potential star in Javon Holland. The kid has made tremendous strides in just his first season as a pro. He has beaten the opt out odds and has performed like a seasoned vet, so far. Great pick and a true find at the safety position.

are you serious?

off one practice tweet from Omar, in his first actual practices at RT?

when all the other reporters were tweeting that he looked good out there?
Dead serious.
Not base on one tweet. Base on he was penciled in as starter at draft, and how he was bounced around 3rd and 2nd team all thur the camp.

Dead serious.
Not base on one tweet. Base on he was penciled in as starter at draft, and how he was bounced around 3rd and 2nd team all thur the camp.
they were trying him at LG, give him some reps there.

now he is first back to where he will (should) be playing.

he'll replace Davis at RT before too long, never you fear, lol.

OK, we've seen enough of this Tua guy. Bring in Waston...Waiston....Watson....Whatever!
Lol. I have barely followed the entire Watson stuff, but I was at the gym yesterday and saw Watson and FBI investigation on the TV screen.

Anyway, thanks to all that post the tweets in these threads.

they were trying him at LG, give him some reps there.

now he is first back to where he will (should) be playing.

he'll replace Davis at RT before too long, never you fear, lol.
Don't matter, when you are a high pick, and you can't even crack our dismal starting OL, looking real bad so far.
What happens 4 weeks from now, no one knows, but so far, he is a disappointment.

Don't matter, when you are a high pick, and you can't even crack our dismal starting OL, looking real bad so far.
Whats happen 4 weeks from now, no one knows, but so far, he is a disappointment.
not to me.

the only disappointment for me was coach cross training him at Guard.

but i don't get to make those high-level decisions! lol

Back
Top Bottom