Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol

If you are a complete idiot, off course they will ban you...This site would do the same.

Gang Green

clear.gif

By the way some people talk on here, I'd swear have the users are jets fans.

Ganggreen is the dolphins version of thephins. It's filled with jets homers and objectivity is an extinct animal there. Jetsnation is the much more rationale jets board. New York has one of the most parochial fan bases in the country and ganggreen epitomizes that

NYJUNC posts over here, but i actually think he brings realism to some people when they fly off the handle that is rationality on this forum.

nyjunc is as realistic as a flying monkey taking a shower in a pink rainbow. All he brings here is own personal brand of delusion. His strength is volume, not objectivity. Not that there's lots of that here anyway, so if that's what you mean, then fine.

By the way some people talk on here, I'd swear have the users are jets fans.

Would you prefer everyone to be all

"YEA WE GOING TO THE SUPABOWL 19-0 SECOND PERFECT SEASON WOOOO"

??

Until we actually have a legitimate winning season that wasn't given to us cause Brady went down with injury, then there's reason to be negative here. We haven't been anymore successful than the Lions were when they had Millen running things.

This is how they run things over at gangrene

[video=youtube;Ze3hthGRbRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3hthGRbRo[/video]

I was banned on GangGreen for telling a user (Dolphin fan mind you) that we banned here at FinHeaven what a ****ing idiot he is to whine about being banned from FinHeaven after threatening to cut people's heads off.

I been banned twice over there :boohoo:but then again I have been banned over here at finheaven 3 different times also :crazy:I guess some of us just have a knack for such things. My wife even been banned from my own house for playing poker too late. Next day she told me it was her or poker. She said I was going to quit playing poker or she was going to take the dog and leave.....to this very day, I miss that dog. :brewskis:

Funny!

I wasnt even being a Jerk I was just talking about Tony Sparano. Ive seen some cool jets fans in here. Anyway thought it was pretty funny!

I was banned on GangGreen for telling a user (Dolphin fan mind you) that we banned here at FinHeaven what a ****ing idiot he is to whine about being banned from FinHeaven after threatening to cut people's heads off.

**** was epic.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

They said I was a troll. Lol me a Troll? I just told them that they were going to have to get used to 3 and out with a field goal followed by a fist pump. I see jets fans in here a lot wassup wit dat? Any of you guys been banned from Gangreen, like I dont already know the answer to that question.

I got banned there for 2 weeks...als called a troll.

Would you prefer everyone to be all

"YEA WE GOING TO THE SUPABOWL 19-0 SECOND PERFECT SEASON WOOOO"

??

Until we actually have a legitimate winning season that wasn't given to us cause Brady went down with injury, then there's reason to be negative here. We haven't been anymore successful than the Lions were when they had Millen running things.

You're right; but we have more than enough of our own Negative Nellies that we don't need enemy team backers to pull that **** also especially when their opposing fan counterparts on their home forums aren't afforded that same latitude or courtesy!!

Back
Top Bottom