Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol

that place sucks anyways. biggest collection of retards in our fanbase. all the good posters left to another board about a year ago when the board owner (Petro) became a paranoid nazi

I have not been banned from TGG but I have from Jets Insider. I am very selective in what I post at TGG because of the mods itchy trigger fingers, but the trolls here do get away with a lot more then what is tolerated in other teams forums.

Hell I was banned at Jets Insider for responding to a guy who posted it was going to be like Christmas beating the Dolphins. I replied to bad the Jets celebrate Hannakuah. That was opening day 2008. I have not been back.

i got banned also for "trolling". it now says when i try to login : Date when ban will be lifted... Never.

oh well

nyjunc is as realistic as a flying monkey taking a shower in a pink rainbow. All he brings here is own personal brand of delusion. His strength is volume, not objectivity. Not that there's lots of that here anyway, so if that's what you mean, then fine.

Psychedelic, hygiene-minded flying monkeys resent that characterization!!

Is being banned from a Jets website a bad thing? I would see it being released from hell.

I got banned there at least one of my mults did for pointing out that Broadway Joe was way overrated and didn't deserve to be in the HOF. They have quick triggers over there for anyone who calls it as it is compared to all the shizzle our usual cast of trolls manage to get away with here on FH.

I often discuss how overrated Joe is and I haven't been banned. Interesting, isn't it? I call it like it is no matter where I post, I'm not some vaark style homer who makes every dolphin look great until it appears they will no longer be w/ the team then he starts bashing them.

nyjunc is as realistic as a flying monkey taking a shower in a pink rainbow. All he brings here is own personal brand of delusion. His strength is volume, not objectivity. Not that there's lots of that here anyway, so if that's what you mean, then fine.

what is it that you bring to the board? who are you?

I often discuss how overrated Joe is and I haven't been banned. Interesting, isn't it? I call it like it is no matter where I post, I'm not some vaark style homer who makes every dolphin look great until it appears they will no longer be w/ the team then he starts bashing them.

No because although you've been suspended there at least once, maybe twice, and have received their version of the negative nellie award, they put up with you cause you are exactly a homer when it comes to looking at the jest thru thick green colored glasses. Example: citing a 14 game wonder with 29 catches and a little over 300 yards in one season as being a better slot receiver than Bess; example, citing that you wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 first rounders when the market wouldn't even offer a third rounder for him. And that's the point, you can get away with a lot more **** here than the most objective fins fan can on that laughingstock of a homeristic short bus of a site you belong to there.

aovqlc-1.jpg

No because although you've been suspended there at least once, maybe twice, and have received their version of the negative nellie award, they put up with you cause you are exactly a homer when it comes to looking at the jest thru thick green colored glasses. Example: citing a 14 game wonder with 29 catches and a little over 300 yards in one season as being a better slot receiver than Bess; example, citing that you wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 first rounders when the market wouldn't even offer a third rounder for him. And that's the point, you can get away with a lot more **** here than the most objective fins fan can on that laughingstock of a homeristic short bus of a site you belong to there.

As usual you make stuff up, I didn't get any negative awards and I didn't say kerley was better than bess. It's funny how when someone says bess is better than holmes you have no problem w/ that but I say kerley is as good as bess and I'm the homer. The same guy who told me how great Sparano was until about a year ago, the same guy who told me how great henne would be until last season, the same guy who tells me every year Miami is better across the board than the jets yet every year we are better for some reason, the same guy who makes excuse after excuse after excuse why the jets are better including the "7-7" nonsense but ignores the path of the '08 dolphins. One of is is a homer and it's not me.

I'm sorry but anyone who can't see that Mark Sanchez simply is a stop gap QB at this point for the New York Jets is either 1) related to him 2) A homer

So, whatever it may be, Mr. Sanchez, it is what it is.

I'm sorry but anyone who can't see that Mark Sanchez simply is a stop gap QB at this point for the New York Jets is either 1) related to him 2) A homer

So, whatever it may be, Mr. Sanchez, it is what it is.

yep, a top 10 pick that has helped us win 4 playoff games, reach 2 title games and got a contract extension this offseason is clearly a stopgap.

Did this thread really turn into ANOTHER mark sanchez debate?

I got banned at TGG for nothing more than a little friendly razzing after a Dolphins win a few years ago, couldnt believe it.

yep, a top 10 pick that has helped us win 4 playoff games, reach 2 title games and got a contract extension this offseason is clearly a stopgap.

And Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl....but like the Ravens, the JETS had one of the best Defenses in the entire league. Sanchez is nothing more than a game manager.

As usual you make stuff up, I didn't get any negative awards and I didn't say kerley was better than bess. It's funny how when someone says bess is better than holmes you have no problem w/ that but I say kerley is as good as bess and I'm the homer. The same guy who told me how great Sparano was until about a year ago, the same guy who told me how great henne would be until last season, the same guy who tells me every year Miami is better across the board than the jets yet every year we are better for some reason, the same guy who makes excuse after excuse after excuse why the jets are better including the "7-7" nonsense but ignores the path of the '08 dolphins. One of is is a homer and it's not me.

I'm the same guy that told you that the difference between Rex and Tony was the same number of legitimate winning seasons but over one more year with Tony and an actual division championship. I also told you and still do that Henne was/is better than Sanchez. What's the problem with that? I also told you that the 09 Jest;'s charity was so egregious that the league immediately revised their intra-divisional late season match ups as a result and that the the colts proved the jest to be an 8=8 team at best that season. I also told you that Rex was a clueless coach even before he was standing in the middle of that toxic clubhouse unaware it was gonna implode on him. Oh and the 08 Fins actually won their division where 3 out of the 4 teams were better than .500. Can't say the same for either the gifted free pass 09 jest or the '10 wild card jest. Oh and after you belittled Shula's accomplishment as being equivalent to a conference title today, I pointed out that the jest superbowl was a 2 game post season, not even a conference championship by today's standards. And you did say that Bess couldn't beat out Kerley.. when clearly Kerley ain't nothing at all. Still think a healthy deBrick is as good as 60% of Jake? Seriously, the **** you pull here, the passive aggressive insults, the fact that you never admit you're wrong when you are more than half the time, the equivalent objective fins fan could never get away with on your homeristic joke of a TGG site. You should kiss the moderators feet here for cutting you as much slack as they do!

LMAO@trollclown

And Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl....but like the Ravens, the JETS had one of the best Defenses in the entire league. Sanchez is nothing more than a game manager.

Trent Dilfer was very underrated, notice how they have had mostly great Ds the last decade w/o any more SB apps?

I'm the same guy that told you that the difference between Rex and Tony was the same number of legitimate winning seasons but over one more year with Tony and an actual division championship. I also told you and still do that Henne was/is better than Sanchez. What's the problem with that? I also told you that the 09 Jest;'s charity was so egregious that the league immediately revised their intra-divisional late season match ups as a result and that the the colts proved the jest to be an 8=8 team at best that season. I also told you that Rex was a clueless coach even before he was standing in the middle of that toxic clubhouse unaware it was gonna implode on him. Oh and the 08 Fins actually won their division where 3 out of the 4 teams were better than .500. Can't say the same for either the gifted free pass 09 jest or the '10 wild card jest. Oh and after you belittled Shula's accomplishment as being equivalent to a conference title today, I pointed out that the jest superbowl was a 2 game post season, not even a conference championship by today's standards. And you did say that Bess couldn't beat out Kerley.. when clearly Kerley ain't nothing at all. Still think a healthy deBrick is as good as 60% of Jake? Seriously, the **** you pull here, the passive aggressive insults, the fact that you never admit you're wrong when you are more than half the time, the equivalent objective fins fan could never get away with on your homeristic joke of a TGG site. You should kiss the moderators feet here for cutting you as much slack as they do!

LMAO@trollclown

You are the guy who makes nothing but excuses.

You realize that the year befroe Ten beat Indy backups, right? and they played less than the Colts starters did against the jets a year later. They revised the sched b/c Indy was going for an unxdefeated season. If not nothing ever would have been made of it but please don't ever let facts get in the eay of your long list of excuses.

The '08 phins earned their div title just as the '09 Jets earned their WC berth but if you whine about the Jets getting a qtr and a half of Indy backups in '09 then surely you must have a problem w/ Miami beating 5-6 dead teams to end 2008 and beating out a Brady-less Pats team, right?

You may want to go back and read my quote on Bess & kerley.

I said Long was better than Brick but they were close and they are.

How come EVERY offseason you tell me how much better Miami is- better QB, RBs, OL, WR, Coaches, D, etc... and every year the results never back that up? I discuss the truth, you are nothing but a homer. keep telling me how great tony Sparano is, how great henne will be, Brandon marshall is the greatest, Ricky/Ronnie? none better, blah, blah, blah.

Back
Top Bottom