Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol

who cares who they were against and:

he was near flawless against Cincy team that swept Bal and Pitt winning the toughest div in the league
-made big plays to beat SD and didn't have the killer mistakes that Rivers had to cost his team the game
led GW drive on the road in the playoffs at Indy
Outplayed the best QB of this generation in the div rd on the road.

Pretty damn impressive if you ask me, if in 2 yars Tannehill has done anything close to that you guys will be telling me how hw is HOF bound.

He's not a stat guy, he's a guy that makes plays to win. You can keep you stat guys like Rivers, Schuab, Ryan, etc... I'll take the guy who makes plays to win.

Care to address the December woes. Not the type of stats/wins that a hof qb has.

Care to address the December woes. Not the type of stats/wins that a hof qb has.

He stunk and i have never called him great or discussed HOF about him. The team stunk too, everyone did but he's the QB and it falls on his shoulders. he played awful football, I'll give him a pass until he proves that's the new norm.

He stunk and i have never called him great or discussed HOF about him. The team stunk too, everyone did but he's the QB and it falls on his shoulders. he played awful football, I'll give him a pass until he proves that's the new norm.

Fair enough.

who cares who they were against and:

he was near flawless against Cincy team that swept Bal and Pitt winning the toughest div in the league
-made big plays to beat SD and didn't have the killer mistakes that Rivers had to cost his team the game
led GW drive on the road in the playoffs at Indy
Outplayed the best QB of this generation in the div rd on the road.

Pretty damn impressive if you ask me, if in 2 yars Tannehill has done anything close to that you guys will be telling me how hw is HOF bound.

He's not a stat guy, he's a guy that makes plays to win. You can keep you stat guys like Rivers, Schuab, Ryan, etc... I'll take the guy who makes plays to win.

You aren't getting to back to back title games winning 4 road games including beating the hottest teams in the AFC in the div rd each year w/ poor QB play.

yes I'm delusional:lol:

You would still be wrong as usual.

Yep, mark clearly wasn't ready which was why he helped us win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games. Pete was just pissed b/c sanchez took his '09 title dreams w/ him.

If rex is a clueless coach and mark sucks how did we make 2 title games? It must be easy to reach that round which is why Miami hasn't in 20 years.

Eli isn't elite, the Jets are elite under rex.

You didn't shame me into anything, I never saw the posts or I would have contributed. Ia ctually asked them not to put the logo in my avatar b/c I didn't want you to think you had anything to do w/ it. I don't do things b/c of what others think.

Get back to making bad photoshops and getting your 2012 excuses ready.

u've already got a leg up with your elite delusions and arguments that the preseason mean nothing when it comes to scoring so you're locked and loaded with your homeristic 2nd grade level debates.

STILL pounding those consecutive AFC title losses? Yes, you did get there with poor QB play. You won't be back any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom