Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol

yep, a top 10 pick that has helped us win 4 playoff games, reach 2 title games and got a contract extension this offseason is clearly a stopgap.

Sorry that's all that stands out to me right now. YOU GUYS GAVE HIM A CONTRACT EXTENSION!?!?!?!? ROFL :lol2:

Sorry that's all that stands out to me right now. YOU GUYS GAVE HIM A CONTRACT EXTENSION!?!?!?!? ROFL :lol2:

Sorry Junc, I'm done laughing now, all jokes aside. I for one did not feel Sanchez was a top 10 pick to begin with. Sanchez is in a very tough spot right now, he has some good attributes but I feel he will never reach his full potential because Rex Ryan's continued bad personnel decisions. What do you think?

Sorry Junc, I'm done laughing now, all jokes aside. I for one did not feel Sanchez was a top 10 pick to begin with. Sanchez is in a very tough spot right now, he has some good attributes but I feel he will never reach his full potential because Rex Ryan's continued bad personnel decisions. What do you think?

What will his #s be? I don't know, I do know we can win w/ him and those guys are hard to find. I'm happy w/ him, I expect a good season but who knows?

yep, a top 10 pick that has helped us win 4 playoff games, reach 2 title games and got a contract extension this offseason is clearly a stopgap.

C'mon call it like it is. The only reason he got the extension is to help your salary cap situation. Plain and simple. They coverted his $17M in salary over next 2 years (rookie deal) into $20M that is easier on the Jets cap. But now he is now on a short leash. He gets $12M this year but his number drops to $8M next year. He could be gone if he doesn't improve this year. And the years after 2013 are not gauranteed at all. So I wouldn't read all too much into that extension. Its a one year audition with the jets gauranting the money to help their cap situation.

Trent Dilfer was very underrated, notice how they have had mostly great Ds the last decade w/o any more SB apps?

You are the guy who makes nothing but excuses.

You realize that the year befroe Ten beat Indy backups, right? and they played less than the Colts starters did against the jets a year later. They revised the sched b/c Indy was going for an unxdefeated season. If not nothing ever would have been made of it but please don't ever let facts get in the eay of your long list of excuses.

The '08 phins earned their div title just as the '09 Jets earned their WC berth but if you whine about the Jets getting a qtr and a half of Indy backups in '09 then surely you must have a problem w/ Miami beating 5-6 dead teams to end 2008 and beating out a Brady-less Pats team, right?

You may want to go back and read my quote on Bess & kerley.

I said Long was better than Brick but they were close and they are.

How come EVERY offseason you tell me how much better Miami is- better QB, RBs, OL, WR, Coaches, D, etc... and every year the results never back that up? I discuss the truth, you are nothing but a homer. keep telling me how great tony Sparano is, how great henne will be, Brandon marshall is the greatest, Ricky/Ronnie? none better, blah, blah, blah.

and you go on about how great Bart Scott, Kerry Rhodes, Sanchez and all the other garbage on the jets are. I was off Sparano's bandwagon, although there really isn't much difference between him and your coach with 1 legit season out of 3 (and yes, the colts starters outscoring you in 09 45-27, including 24-0 in the final 31 minutes when it counted most confirms that) when he showed no understanding of offense by siding with dinosaur Henning and throwing his players under the bus for poor execution of plays our opponents laughingly said they could predict 3-4 out of every 5 times. Welcome to your OC. LMAO. I also told you that Gholston was a work out warrior who sucked right from the get-go and laughed at the Vlad DuCasse pick. I told you that a HC who flashes the bird, tells fans to "eff off" and posts graphic pictures of his wife's cooter for strange men to plunder while he masturbates to their tools and sucks their toes is immoral and adulterous - you write it off as between adults. I told you that Tannenbaum was an over-rated beancounter who is in over his head. I've told you that the jest continue to be the same mediocre team that they've been for 3 out of the last 4 years. I also originally told you that Sanchez wasn't worth a 3rd and couldn't start for more than a few teams in the league. I'm now revising that down to AZ!

YOu are such a homer; if you think most anyone here in the no-spin zone believes otherwise, it's just another way you are delusional.

Oh, and the jest got more help getting to one of the postseasons from Polian and Caldwell than from Sanchez! Not even close!!!

282pdlk-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The contract extension was just a restructure. It did not affect his cap hit (with regards to releasing him) whatsoever.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that because HEY WINS!

I'll say Sanchez is with another team by the 2015. I seriously hope he stays in New Jersey though.

The contract extension was just a restructure. It did not affect his cap hit (with regards to releasing him) whatsoever.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that because HEY WINS!

The extension gauranteed the next two years and makes sure that Mark sanchez will earn over $50 Million for his 1st 5 seasons. LMAO $50M for career 73.2 QBR.

Trent Dilfer was very underrated, notice how they have had mostly great Ds the last decade w/o any more SB apps?

So are you saying the Trent Dilfer was better than Joe Flacco is today? Are you going to seriously going to say that Mark Sanchez is more than a game manager with that pathetic completion percentage and career QB Rating?? Let me Guess, Brad Johnson was an underrated QB too....he won a Super Bowl....oh yeah, with an AWESOME DEFENSE. As I noted before, Mark Sanchez is nothing more than a game manager, stopgap and more a less, a waste of a roster spot.

C'mon call it like it is. The only reason he got the extension is to help your salary cap situation. Plain and simple. They coverted his $17M in salary over next 2 years (rookie deal) into $20M that is easier on the Jets cap. But now he is now on a short leash. He gets $12M this year but his number drops to $8M next year. He could be gone if he doesn't improve this year. And the years after 2013 are not gauranteed at all. So I wouldn't read all too much into that extension. Its a one year audition with the jets gauranting the money to help their cap situation.

Absolutely cap relief was part of the reason they wanted to get a deal done but they still proved they want him here long term.

and you go on about how great Bart Scott, Kerry Rhodes, Sanchez and all the other garbage on the jets are. I was off Sparano's bandwagon, although there really isn't much difference between him and your coach with 1 legit season out of 3 (and yes, the colts starters outscoring you in 09 45-27, including 24-0 in the final 31 minutes when it counted most confirms that) when he showed no understanding of offense by siding with dinosaur Henning and throwing his players under the bus for poor execution of plays our opponents laughingly said they could predict 3-4 out of every 5 times. Welcome to your OC. LMAO. I also told you that Gholston was a work out warrior who sucked right from the get-go and laughed at the Vlad DuCasse pick. I told you that a HC who flashes the bird, tells fans to "eff off" and posts graphic pictures of his wife's cooter for strange men to plunder while he masturbates to their tools and sucks their toes is immoral and adulterous - you write it off as between adults. I told you that Tannenbaum was an over-rated beancounter who is in over his head. I've told you that the jest continue to be the same mediocre team that they've been for 3 out of the last 4 years. I also originally told you that Sanchez wasn't worth a 3rd and couldn't start for more than a few teams in the league. I'm now revising that down to AZ!

YOu are such a homer; if you think most anyone here in the no-spin zone believes otherwise, it's just another way you are delusional.

Oh, and the jest got more help getting to one of the postseasons from Polian and Caldwell than from Sanchez! Not even close!!!

Anyone who believes the nonsense and lies you post just hasn't been paying attention.

here's what you told me:

rex will never succeed b/c other Ravens DCs didn't succeed
Rex will never succeed b/c his dad never won a playoff game
Sanchez will never success b/c of past USC QB failures

Meanwhile the 2 of them won 4 playoff games and reached 2 title games but they suck.

Tony Sparano is a good HC, he's better than rex
Chad henne is a good QB
Miami will be better than the Jets('09, '10, '11, 12',13,...)

This is the type of nonsense we deal w/ , typical jealous, childish BS and then when the Jets have success you make every excuse in the book.

The extension gauranteed the next two years and makes sure that Mark sanchez will earn over $50 Million for his 1st 5 seasons. LMAO $50M for career 73.2 QBR.

4 playoff wins and counting.

So are you saying the Trent Dilfer was better than Joe Flacco is today? Are you going to seriously going to say that Mark Sanchez is more than a game manager with that pathetic completion percentage and career QB Rating?? Let me Guess, Brad Johnson was an underrated QB too....he won a Super Bowl....oh yeah, with an AWESOME DEFENSE. As I noted before, Mark Sanchez is nothing more than a game manager, stopgap and more a less, a waste of a roster spot.

Yes, I believe so. Flacco has one good postseason game in his career(title game at NE last year), if he gave them what Dilfer did during their run they;d have a SB app at least. if Sanchez was on bal the last 3 years they'd have at least 1 SB app.

Brad Johnson was underrated, made playoffs w/ 3 different teams but yeah it was a coincidence these guys won. It's all D, as we know if you have a great D you are guaranteed to win despite the QB which is why the 80s Bears won so many SBs and the '00s Ravens as well.

1st win was against injured and ailing Bengals team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 plus years.
2nd win the jets out rushed chargers 169-61 and Sanchez had 100 yards passing and 60 QBR. meh
3rd win the jets out rushed Colts 169-93 and Sanchez had 62 QBR. meh
4th win is legit. Went head to head with Tom Brady and outplayed him.

Add to that that his record in December is just plain bad. 5-6 with 55% completion rate for 2009 yards 9 Td's and 12 Ints. QBR 66.3

I tend to think the team made 2 championship games in spite of him, not so much he took them there....but I guess it's all in the eye of the beer holder.

Absolutely cap relief was part of the reason they wanted to get a deal done but they still proved they want him here long term.

Anyone who believes the nonsense and lies you post just hasn't been paying attention.

here's what you told me:

Meanwhile the 2 of them won 4 playoff games and reached 2 title games but they suck.

Chad henne is a good QB

This is the type of nonsense we deal w/ , typical jealous, childish BS and then when the Jets have success you make every excuse in the book.

Yes, I believe so. Flacco has one good postseason game in his career(title game at NE last year), if he gave them what Dilfer did during their run they;d have a SB app at least. if Sanchez was on bal the last 3 years they'd have at least 1 SB app.

Brad Johnson was underrated, made playoffs w/ 3 different teams but yeah it was a coincidence these guys won. It's all D, as we know if you have a great D you are guaranteed to win despite the QB which is why the 80s Bears won so many SBs and the '00s Ravens as well.

Wow.....You really are delusional. I have nothing more to say because it's pointless, which is kinda where I thought this was going in the first place. Good luck to you and your Jets. Let me know how you are feeling in January about Sanchez. But I am sure you will have some excuse.

here's what you told me:

Chad henne is a good QB

I still think Henne is a better QB than Sanchez, but then again, i think most QBs in the league are better than him too. I also told you that Pete Carroll knew what he was talking about when he proclaimed Taco not ready for the big time; also told you that REx is an adulterous, immoral buffoon and a clueless coach that takes after his father; I also told you that if we count legit wins, Rex is more or less on the same career trajectory as Rich Kotite was in Philly; I also told you that Eli is elite and the jests have not been in over a decade; so forth and so on. I am now adding that the only team that Sanchez might start on is AZ and you don't have a QB on your roster who'd be more than our 3rd option, if that. Anyone who has read your homeristic BS on here knows the score; I don't have to prove myself, but at least I did shame you into contributing to the site after years of leeching tens of thousands of posts worth of bandwidth, so kudos to me for that as this site has financial issues and when it comes to mass posters, it needs more supporters than leechers.. :up:

2q8vazk-1.jpg

Beyond that your OCD and pathological issues will never allow anyone else to have the last word, so have a ball but just realize that you can't use BS, or conveniently parsed partisan data to inundate or shout down reality on this site. Bye

1st win was against injured and ailing Bengals team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 plus years.
2nd win the jets out rushed chargers 169-61 and Sanchez had 100 yards passing and 60 QBR. meh
3rd win the jets out rushed Colts 169-93 and Sanchez had 62 QBR. meh
4th win is legit. Went head to head with Tom Brady and outplayed him.

Add to that that his record in December is just plain bad. 5-6 with 55% completion rate for 2009 yards 9 Td's and 12 Ints. QBR 66.3

who cares who they were against and:

he was near flawless against Cincy team that swept Bal and Pitt winning the toughest div in the league
-made big plays to beat SD and didn't have the killer mistakes that Rivers had to cost his team the game
led GW drive on the road in the playoffs at Indy
Outplayed the best QB of this generation in the div rd on the road.

Pretty damn impressive if you ask me, if in 2 yars Tannehill has done anything close to that you guys will be telling me how hw is HOF bound.

He's not a stat guy, he's a guy that makes plays to win. You can keep you stat guys like Rivers, Schuab, Ryan, etc... I'll take the guy who makes plays to win.

I tend to think the team made 2 championship games in spite of him, not so much he took them there....but I guess it's all in the eye of the beer holder.

You aren't getting to back to back title games winning 4 road games including beating the hottest teams in the AFC in the div rd each year w/ poor QB play.

Wow.....You really are delusional. I have nothing more to say because it's pointless, which is kinda where I thought this was going in the first place. Good luck to you and your Jets. Let me know how you are feeling in January about Sanchez. But I am sure you will have some excuse.

yes I'm delusional:lol:

I still think Henne is a better QB than Sanchez, but then again, i think most QBs in the league are better than him too. I also told you that Pete Carroll knew what he was talking about when he proclaimed Taco not ready for the big time; also told you that REx is an adulterous, immoral buffoon and a clueless coach that takes after his father; I also told you that if we count legit wins, Rex is more or less on the same career trajectory as Rich Kotite was in Philly; I also told you that Eli is elite and the jests have not been in over a decade; so forth and so on. I am now adding that the only team that Sanchez might start on is AZ and you don't have a QB on your roster who'd be more than our 3rd option, if that. Anyone who has read your homeristic BS on here knows the score; I don't have to prove myself, but at least I did shame you into contributing to the site after years of leeching tens of thousands of posts worth of bandwidth, so kudos to me for that as this site has financial issues and when it comes to mass posters, it needs more supporters than leechers.. :up:

Beyond that your OCD and pathological issues will never allow anyone else to have the last word, so have a ball but just realize that you can't use BS, or conveniently parsed partisan data to inundate or shout down reality on this site. Bye

You would still be wrong as usual.

Yep, mark clearly wasn't ready which was why he helped us win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games. Pete was just pissed b/c sanchez took his '09 title dreams w/ him.

If rex is a clueless coach and mark sucks how did we make 2 title games? It must be easy to reach that round which is why Miami hasn't in 20 years.

Eli isn't elite, the Jets are elite under rex.

You didn't shame me into anything, I never saw the posts or I would have contributed. Ia ctually asked them not to put the logo in my avatar b/c I didn't want you to think you had anything to do w/ it. I don't do things b/c of what others think.

Get back to making bad photoshops and getting your 2012 excuses ready.

Back
Top Bottom