Do You Think Miami Belong In The Playoffs? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Think Miami Belong In The Playoffs?

Do you think Miami deserves to be in the playoffs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was reminded of this video while reading your post but I must caution the video is very profound and might go over some heads but if you think hard enough it will all make sense...

I agree 100% about not losing the war......

But you got to think that after most every battle you go into your losing and expecting different results from the same battle plans is kind of head scratching view point...After 2 decades and still losing to many battles the logical mind might take a few seconds and reflect on What The Hell you are DOING !

I mean at some point you need to see some actual wisdom toward doing whats needed to win the War..

Like maybe a few new Generals who may have strategy that actually improve the odds of winning the War..Soldiers that know how to soldier, big guns that don't miss fire, Guards that can protect the HQ's...

You have to atleast see the possibility of actually winning the War to ignore the disruption and ineptitude of all the lost battles before categorizing them as insignificant...I mean Miracles are Great but something one should not count on...Smart thing is, hope for a Miracle but have a damn good back up plan, something IMO our Organization doesn't even have in the picture....

How about we as fans just enjoy that we have meaningful football in December. I could give two ****s if anyone thinks we deserve to be in the playoffs or not. I am excited about the next three games which is what sports is about. You know entertainment and excitement.

I think with all due respect you'd need 3 promotions to get to the level of the average fan in here with that thought. Nothing wrong in fact your probably much better off considering the pain this team has done to its Fans for the last 2 decades...

This goes much much deeper than "just sports" or entertainment but the excitement or potential of excitement with success is endless and like a drug that for better and worse most in here are hooked on.
IMO, playoffs, no biggy a bonus extra game to see hopefully at least competitive ....

Getting better ...priceless....

I think with all due respect you'd need 3 promotions to get to the level of the average fan in here with that thought. Nothing wrong in fact your probably much better off considering the pain this team has done to its Fans for the last 2 decades...

This goes much much deeper than "just sports" or entertainment but the excitement or potential of excitement with success is endless and like a drug that for better and worse most in here are hooked on.
IMO, playoffs, no biggy a bonus extra game to see hopefully at least competitive ....

Getting better ...priceless....

Good job on confusing the **** out of me with this ramble.

Deserve it or not, if you get in, you get in.

YES, because I bet them to make the playoffs before the season started.

If we get in, we would have deserved the honor. It will take winning 6/6 or 5/6 games to make the playoffs. Getting hot at the right time has won many of Superbowls over the years. We have beaten the Patriots and the Bears (also Titans) who are strong playoff teams. If we remain relatively healthy (also get X back) the rest of the way we could surprise 1-2 teams in the playoffs.

Of course they deserve to be in if they make it. Seems like the OP is really trying to ask, "Do you think we will do well in the playoffs"

I just read where the Dolphins only have one road victory this year against the Jets and that is pathetic. They must prove they can win on the road first and what better way than beating a good Vikings team on the road. Should they make the play offs, they will for sure play every game on the road, so winning on the road is the only way the Dolphins even have a chance of doing anything this year.

For the record, the Dolphins are 6-1 at home and 1-5 on the road....OUCH!!
Let's see if the Fins are fired up about wanting to make the play offs and start crushing it on the road.

Back
Top Bottom