Votes: 26 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Yes with Grier

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • No but Grier is.

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
I sure hope they don't get all of this year AND next year to continue to wreck this team. I'll find it hard to watch.

I'm with Fins31. Grier is almost certain to return. Flo returns unless the season is 1-16. Even then, I'm inclined he stays.

Flo and Grier both will absolutely survive this year. They will get the rest of this year and next year regardless of what happens this year. We could go 1-16 and they’re both still safe. Next year will determine both of their fates.
But you say in your thread from today that big changes are coming and you allude to Flo and Grier, I’m confused…

Flo and Grier both will absolutely survive this year. They will get the rest of this year and next year regardless of what happens this year. We could go 1-16 and they’re both still safe. Next year will determine both of their fates.
You absolutely don’t know that. If you have a kernel of inside info, you undercut it with a statement like that and you end up with zero credibility. What you’re describing is unknowable.

When the poll came out, I said yes.

Now????

I think it might be 50/50.

I voted no, but Miami could still turn it around. Honestly, I think the Buffalo game is big for Flores. I think the Dolphins have to be competitive against the Bills.

Everything has really gone south since that big loss late last year.

I voted no, but Miami could still turn it around. Honestly, I think the Buffalo game is big for Flores. I think the Dolphins have to be competitive against the Bills.

Everything has really gone south since that big loss late last year.
I was thinking the same thing. The groundswell has started, but how we play this week may determine if it just causes a little beach erosion or becomes a tidal wave with everything crashing down.

tidal wave GIF

I'm with Fins31. Grier is almost certain to return. Flo returns unless the season is 1-16. Even then, I'm inclined he stays.
I have to disagree
Team is a total mess at every avenue

Ross is a big softy. To make as much money as he did in business, he had to be hard, but with this team?
Ross gets emotional at losses, but he won't fire Flores.
All it takes is for Flores to win the last 3 games and it's all happy again.
Edit; If at some point Flores loses the locker room, then Ross can easily let him go.

He should be fired just based off performance and appearance. Last game there was no pep, except for Tua, Gman and a few others. Imagine not interfering with the offense and we still had oshea, we'd have a well oiled machine, but every year Flo has to deconstruct and abolish the previous years plan, and start over as cheap as freaking possible.

I voted no to Flo and yes to Grier, not because Grier Deserves it, but because Grier deserves it & it's the Miami Dolphins thing to do, half-assery!
Don't completely do it, give a possible chance for someone to linger around and destroy from within, that is the new warfare, Bobby Grier's boy grew up a patsies fan from a lil boy hating Czonka and Shula but being smart enough to understand opportunity. He is the mole that held US ALL down all this time. 😆

If Flo can stop acting like this hard nosed take no crap fake tough guy, and just be a tough dude who back his guys first, second, and be consistent. Stop talking to us like we are stupid, and like we are the enemy FFS!!

It could work, or it could be VERY 🐬 and end up a collosal disaster. We don't end well, and then rebuild is always total. No more total rebuilds ever again, please for the ❤ of sanity 😆

That's the type of question you ask close to or after the season.

Though highly unlikely, what if, from this point Miami ends up winning 8 to 11 games...Does this poll still have merit?

Tua is here during the Raiders, Colts games, Miami now is at worst 3-3, and I doubt those 2 games are the only ones they manage to win.

I admit though, I am far more nervous with how mediocre the defense is in crunch time, then anything on offense (Even how bad the O-line is), if Flores does not figure out what to do to make the defense more consistent at ends of games, we could be giving the Eagles a top 5 pick.

That's the type of question you ask close to or after the season.

Though highly unlikely, what if, from this point Miami ends up winning 8 to 11 games...Does this poll still have merit?

Tua is here during the Raiders, Colts games, Miami now is at worst 3-3, and I doubt those 2 games are the only ones they manage to win.

I admit though, I am far more nervous with how mediocre the defense is in crunch time, then anything on offense (Even how bad the O-line is), if Flores does not figure out what to do to make the defense more consistent at ends of games, we could be giving the Eagles a top 5 pick.
I think we are giving the Eagles a top 5 pick for sure. Why do we continue to trade w them? AJ Feely. Byron Maxwell. Our 1st rounder in 2022. They get us every time.

This team has seen severe regression in every facet of the game. The coaching has been bad across the board from questionable play calls, clock management, undisciplined play, bad hires, poor morale.

The roster is worse and it wasn't good last year. The draft is a mess. Free agency has amounted to setting money on fire. Ross is 81, if he brings Flores or Grier back, he might as well seal himself in a crypt now, because the only place he'll ever see a Lombardi Trophy is in the afterlife.

Back
Top Bottom