Dolphins Already Very Active | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Already Very Active

I think that was obvious by the fact they traded their best offensive lineman and their best defensive player so they would have 3 picks in the first round.
They have more draft picks than any other team in the NFL so I would expect them to be a big factor in the draft.

I just hope Grier does a much better job in selecting talent in this draft than he has done in the drafts he has conducted since he became the GM in 2016. The Dolphins have the least talented roster in the league and that is because of what a lousy job the personnel department and the head coaches have done in evaluating talent in the draft over the last several years.
Several years? LOL try 25 years and counting. And I think you're falling into the trap of listening to the negative Nelly's. Grier hasn't been that bad.

I know, that nfl.com- so shady...

haha, can’t wait for the draft and watch these teams turn a complete 160 and make all these pundits fools once again like they do every year. NFL.com hahaha, full of hack pundits Hey, I got a bridge I wanna sell you, interested?

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to that opinion. He was the top rated slot CB in the NFL based on 2018 stats. To me he has a larger upside than any defensive player the Dolphins have on their roster at this time and that includes Howard.

The Dolphins had the worst defense in the NFL last year and I certainly think that if Minkah and Flores could have worked out their differences, he would have been the best player on the defense in 2019.

Minkah was all pro last reason as a safety with the Steelers and the last I checked the Dolphins had zero defensive players on the all pro list. So to me, Minkah was easily the best defensive player on the Dolphins roster when he was traded.
So what are you trying to say, we should of kept him after he outed himself in the press about wanting to be traded? Can you even recall how the whole thing came down? Even his mother was crying in the press. If all you like to do is cut on the team by don't you just go like someone else. But the funniest thing you said in this post is how your pointing to Mel as justification for your opinions. Mel's pretty low on most people's lists unless you're at ESPN fan boy

So what are you trying to say, we should of kept him after he outed himself in the press about wanting to be traded? Can you even recall how the whole thing came down? Even his mother was crying in the press. If all you like to do is cut on the team by don't you just go like someone else. But the funniest thing you said in this post is how your pointing to Mel as justification for your opinions. Mel's pretty low on most people's lists unless you're at ESPN fan boy
And don't forget he's starting to complain about his role in shittsburgh now as well so I guess he'll be traded again,lol

dumb analysis.you have no clue as to what Lions ownership is thinking. For all we know he told current management to get another QB and Patricia‘s job is not at stake . I gotta facepalm some of the of things you come up with. Laughable
Speculation is fine, but you’re not an insider
View attachment 38511
Great stuff out of you as usual. I'd suggest you spend the whole 5 seconds of Googling required to see the myriad of articles backing up my point.

You should also go to dictionary.com to look up what speculation actually means.

PS: I'm sure you knew the owner of the Detroit Lions is a woman, but you probably just typo'd~

Lol

dumb analysis.you have no clue as to what Lions ownership is thinking. For all we know he told current management to get another QB and Patricia‘s job is not at stake . I gotta facepalm some of the of things you come up with. Laughable
Speculation is fine, but you’re not an insider
View attachment 38511

Lol! straight from the owners mouth...

Trading up for Tua would be asinine. Drafting him at 5 is not, but trading up would be a travesty
We have waited over 20 years trying to find a franchise QB. We now have more draft capital than any other NFL team. I would obviously prefer not to trade Draft picks away, but if our GM and the other experts fully believe that Tua is the guy then we spend the Draft picks to move up and do it without bitching. The past 20 years in the NFL wilderness should have taught us that you're not in the game unless you have a top QB.

Back
Top Bottom