Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

just cut him nobody
If we're smart our first and second round picks should be two quarterbacks.

for sure, and next year as well
ps tanny sucks but it doesnt follow we have to get winston. find someone else.

With Ryan Tannenhill's contract, you trade him for whatever you can get. They are likely going to cut him anyway.

If a team offers a 7th round pick you do it.

I do not think a team will trade for him, when they can wait till he is a UFA and sign him to a short term, cost-effective deal as a back-up.

Sure I'll do that with all my racist friends who root against black QB's and Nick Foles, while supporting Jameis Winston.

Sure do hope Wilson doesn't put up another performance like that CAR game, that would be sad :(

Probably an FSU fan who is willing to grit his teeth and bear rooting for a sexual predator he would otherwise hate.

You go ahead hope for a repeat of one game just to (wrongfully) convince yourself that it proves he isn’t good, while at the same time willfully ignoring multiple horrible games by Winston. At least none of Winston’s were in the playoffs, I guess, so you can chalk that up as a win.

So let me get this straight ... the fins could only muster a 4th for Ajayi on his rookie 5th rd pick contract, a 4th for Landry who had amassed the most catches in NFL history in his first 4 years (& basically matched the production of the 2 guys we brought in to replace him), and -$23 million for Suh. All 3 of those guys had more value than Tannehill but somehow he is going to net more in a trade? Don't be crazy. Why give up assets for a QB destined to be released?

You guys give the bozos in the FO way too much credit.

Tedd Ginn sucks.

I miss that guy, xpac i think. Surprised we don't have someone that does the same for Parker or Harris. Probably more warranted than Ginn.

I really think I would consider trading Parker for Ginn and think I improved at the WR position.

Like I'm trying to tell y'all, if you're not first you're last (Duke basketball philosophy, and Vince Lombardi's).

Wilson was first one year (with an elite team), every other year he has finished last.

That is a terrible way to look at it. By using that you make every great QB average because they didn't win it all every year.
Wilson is 2nd in appearances and 2nd in super bowl wins during his career. By your standard Brady isn't any good either because he lost 4 years.

Super bowl records since 2012

Tom Brady 2-2
Peyton Manning 1-1
Russell Wilson 1-1
Flacco 1-0
Eli 1-0
Foles 1-0

Man you guys are harsh
Ok if you think he has got to go but after years of Cleo Lemons, etc... the guy was a warrior for 7 years with us and had some pretty good games with trash coaches and garbage OL's

Not much class in this thread so far IMO

Found Tannehill's burner account

That is a terrible way to look at it. By using that you make every great QB average because they didn't win it all every year.
Wilson is 2nd in appearances and 2nd in super bowl wins during his career. By your standard Brady isn't any good either because he lost 4 years.

Super bowl records since 2012

Tom Brady 2-2
Peyton Manning 1-1
Russell Wilson 1-1
Flacco 1-0
Eli 1-0
Foles 1-0

Sure whatever, when you follow a program as successful as Duke basketball which I do religiously (Dad went there), you learn there's only 1 winner in whatever sport you watch.

RW has only truly succeeded once imo with an all time great team around him, slice it however you'd like.

There's a reason a supreme talent like Marino NEVER gets talked about as the GOAT, and I must admit it's for good reason (even if I don't agree against all of my logic lol).

Would you take a a ham sandwich and RC Cola instead?

16391801.jpg
LMAO...

How about a Fanta, or even better, a FRESCA!??

Still think he was less of the problem than part of, but when **** hits the fan, that's the position focused on. The hate spewed from the usual suspects is ridiculous.

If he is traded, I hope he has a chance with a decent, healthy surrounding cast. Otherwise will forever be a coulda, woulda, shoulda..

made receivers look good? maybe he makes the OL look bad?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

amazing.

it may finally be ending though. He was a wish that never came true.

Yeah Hartline, Bess & Nanuu or whatever his name was lit it up those years

Once he had decent WR's he put up 4k yards 25tds

Yeah the OL letting defenders come untouched more times than not in 2 seconds or so were definitely the QB's fault

So let me get this straight ... the fins could only muster a 4th for Ajayi on his rookie 5th rd pick contract, a 4th for Landry who had amassed the most catches in NFL history in his first 4 years (& basically matched the production of the 2 guys we brought in to replace him), and -$23 million for Suh. All 3 of those guys had more value than Tannehill but somehow he is going to net more in a trade? Don't be crazy. Why give up assets for a QB destined to be released?

You guys give the bozos in the FO way too much credit.
I think it is more wishful thinking than anything else. Everyone wants to get something for him, me too, but realistically we are getting nothing. The only way I see we can get something is if Tannehill agrees to redo his contract with the new team then its possible I guess.

soon. I’m interested to see how he does on another team

LOL exactly. As much as i'm ready to move on i'll be watching to see how he does - on one hand i'd love to see him succeed but it will also hurt seeing how we couldn't get it done with him.

Man you guys are harsh
Ok if you think he has got to go but after years of Cleo Lemons, etc... the guy was a warrior for 7 years with us and had some pretty good games with trash coaches and garbage OL's

Not much class in this thread so far IMO
We don’t need class we need a good qb

Back
Top Bottom