Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

Right, as if you or anyone else on this site does :rolleyes:

And I may have been the only person on this whole board who supports bringing in Jameis Winston, hell I'd trade for him (check the thread), but nice try with the race card.

Sure thing, bub. Probably just a racist coincidence. You still don’t know ****. Rapeis can’t hold Wilson’s jock strap (unless he stole it).

Right, as if you or anyone else on this site does :rolleyes:

And I may have been the only person on this whole board who supports bringing in Jameis Winston, hell I'd trade for him (check the thread), but nice try with the race card.

Support Winston, down play Wilson, and a Tannehill fan? You can't make this stuff up.

74308234.jpg

I hope Tannehill doesn't think himself a starting Qb anymore - he's ruined enough careers and years of fanhood.

He's a regulator in talent and demeanor. The locker-room is crying for leaders and what is he supposed to be? Part of the problem? Probably

If we're smart our first and second round picks should be two quarterbacks.

I'm on board with a permutation of this strategy.

I'd try like hell to get blue chippers in the first and second rounds (Qb not necessary). Attempt to acquire extra picks trading away players this year, and draft 3 Qbs in the later rounds of the draft.

We'd be immediately interesting - which rookie Qb will start? And if all three flame out, not a travesty because 2020 is the main target.

Sure thing, bub. Probably just a racist coincidence. You still don’t know ****. Rapeis can’t hold Wilson’s jock strap (unless he stole it).

So rooting against 2 black QB's who are facing 2 white QB's is considered racist to you?

You must be a real rocket surgeon irl...

So rooting against 2 black QB's who are facing 2 white QB's is considered racist to you?

You must be a real rocket surgeon irl...

Nah, the hours and residency turned me off to surgery and I never really enjoyed physics or engineering, so rocket science wasn’t for me.

Anywho, enjoy watching Wilson compete in the playoffs once again while Winston watches at home, probably with some woman against her will.

Nah, the hours and residency turned me off to surgery and I never really enjoyed physics or engineering, so rocket science wasn’t for me.

Anywho, enjoy watching Wilson compete in the playoffs once again while Winston watches at home, probably with some woman against her will.

Sure I'll do that with all my racist friends who root against black QB's and Nick Foles, while supporting Jameis Winston.

Sure do hope Wilson doesn't put up another performance like that CAR game, that would be sad :(

I could argue his top 8 pick pedigree was slammed out of him by some of the worst OL play ever witnessed also saying he had very few weapons in place making below average receivers look somewhat good

I just do not agree with trashing the guy who took a beating week in and week out for all those years

made receivers look good? maybe he makes the OL look bad?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

amazing.

it may finally be ending though. He was a wish that never came true.

Last edited:

nXPruDN.gif

Sure do hope Wilson doesn't put up another performance like that CAR game, that would be sad :(

You do realize that Wilson has an 8-4 starting record in the playoffs. He has more playoff wins than Ryan has in a any regular season he played. It must be tough for you when he comes through 2/3 of the time and your dream of him failing dies. But hang onto that bad game here or there.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom