Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

I see your point but again you are asking me to ignore the atrocious coaching/gameplan/playcalling I HAVE witnessed
I doubt Taylor (I assume that is who this is)would have matched RT's numbers under those conditions & I truly believe RT would have bested Taylors numbers in Buff
But to each his own
The problem with your belief is that when the backup QB plays with the same players during the years Tannehill has been injured the Dolphins offense outperforms the games when Tannehill is playing.

I believe Wilson has what Ryan doesn't, and that's the trait of a magician where he makes something happen when escaping the pocket. He doesn't fold like a dollar bill with a severe rush and actually makes a lot of plays from scrambling after that many of them down field. If Ryan had a better pocket awareness I think he would be a really good NFL quarterback
No it’s the great defense that makes Wilson make all the throws. Miami’s defense makes Tannehill throw little league pick 6s

Tannehill should be called LENNY. And Lenny aint worth a penny.

Magician or not, another playoff performance like the first half's at GB or CAR, and I'll laugh my a** off all off-season long at the b****** praise he will be sure to get, just like in the Vikings game this year where he played like s*** overall but showed why he's a "superstar" lol (it's the defense).
And where was Tannehill during Wilson’s playoff losses? Here’s the thing though....when Wilson is having a bad game, he’s still a threat in the clutch when the game is in question. If Tannehill is sucking, he sucks the entire damn game.

I didn't say he didn't get help from a great defense surely he did. I was just refuting that they had a great run game which they didn't without him.

Wilson did benefit by having a better defense than Ryan. But he also helped that defense by having a much better 3rd down conversion rate over the same periods. Wilson converted 85 more 3rd down conversions than Ryan over their careers. Those extra set of downs both help the run game with more attempts and also helps the defense by keeping them on the sideline. You can't really quantify how valuable that is.

And where was Tannehill during Wilson’s playoff losses?

Sitting at home, because Calais Campbell f***** up his knee right before he was about to make the playoffs.

Just remember, in this business, if you're not first, you're last.

REALLY looking forward to this weekend y'all...

I'm out.

Magician or not, another playoff performance like the first half's at GB or CAR, and I'll laugh my a** off all off-season long at the b****** praise he will be sure to get, just like in the Vikings game this year where he played like s*** overall but showed why he's a "superstar" lol (it's the defense).
Let’s compare it to Tannehill’s playoff performances. Oh wait . . . .

Back on topic, I'm thinking we will be lucky to get a late rounder for Ryan. I hope I'm wrong though.

Sitting at home, because Calais Campbell f***** up his knee right before he was about to make the playoffs.

I'm out.
Dont take it so hard if Wilson wins in Dallas, because remember it’s not him, it’s the defense. Take it easy man.

I'm out.

They miss the playoffs if tannehill isn’t injured. 0-5 in Buffalo. Sucks (even more) in December. Overall choker.

Back on topic, I'm thinking we will be lucky to get a late rounder for Ryan. I hope I'm wrong though.
5th is the highest I think Miami gets for him. Maybe trade him for a player that hasn’t lived up to expectations like Tannehill instead

Dont take it so hard if Wilson wins in Dallas, because remember it’s not him, it’s the defense. Take it easy man.

Oh it's not just that, f****** Nick Foles, RW, Lamar Jackson, and Deshaun Watson ALL coming back down to earth (or so I pray), and I can't f***** wait...

Peace out.

his career average is 28 td and 9 int , he's made 4 pro bowls and he's won a Superbowl

he doesn't need to show anyone why he's a superstar because he already has

Back
Top Bottom