Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

A perfect example of the chasm between Wilson and Tannehill...

Tannehill supporters wait with bated breath for Wilson to lose in the playoffs, EVERY DAMN YEAR.

The rub is that they can't accept that Tannehill is the same gigantic midget that couldn't beat Thad Lewis when it was crunch time.View attachment 14654

Wrong, the chasm is between the Miami Dolphins and the Seattle Seahawks, not RW and RT.

You'll see again this playoffs, not that you or the other Wilson lovers will care like the Packers or Panthers games in the past.

He can literally play like s*** for an entire game like he did vs. the Vikings, throw a horrific pick, then still get tons of praise for being "clutch" because the defense was so ELITE it allowed him to make 1 good QB scramble to win the game at the end (all that was needed).

Dude can do no wrong lmao.

QB B

42-46 record as starter (.477 winning %)

123-75 TD pass / Int = 1.64 TD pass - 1 Int ratio

129 TD (Pass + Rush) - 96 Turnovers (Int + Fumbles Lost = 21) = 1.34 TD - 1 Turnover ratio

1 winning season out of 6 as starter

0 playoff appearances

It's really hard to believe I attended a Bengals game in 2016 and had a banner ready to display when Ryan reached 100 overall TD's. He threw an early TD to Stills for 99 but then never threaten the end zone for the rest of the game. I never got to display the banner. 3 years later and he is stuck at 129. I would have thought he would be approaching 200 by now.

You’re literally the last person who should be discussing Tannehill. You have no ability to be objective or rational on the topic.
Haha

I literally posted facts (Winning % and TD/Turnver %) without any judgement and you are accusing me of not having ability to be objective or rational.

When facts are on your side argue the facts. When facts totally blow away your point of view attack the person whose facts refute your view.

Are you a politician by chance?

Last edited:
The Seahawks did not give Wilson a great run game, Wilson made their run game appear great by inflating their numbers with his own rushing yards.

(Seahawks rank and rushing yards) minus (Wilson's contributions)=rank without Wilson's rushing yards

2012--(#3)2579- 489=2090 #8

2013--(#4)2188-539=1649 #22

2014--(#1)2762-849=1913 #12

2015--(#3)2268-553=1715 #18

Only 1 of Wilson's 1st 4 years did the Seahawks have a top 10 rushing offense. I wouldn't really consider the #8 rush offense GREAT but that's semantics. I mean if those are GREAT rushing offenses than last years 9-7 record while having a terrible oline and the 25th ranked rush offense which would have been ranked 30th without Wilson should be considered a success.

He's had THE BEST (i.e GREAT) defense in the league since he came into the league over that time span (kinda important FYI).

He's also enjoyed some great rushing attacks with Marshawn and this year too (a few weeks ago 3 backs averaged over 4.4 yards per carry), to act like he doesn't get MASSIVE help from his TEAM is pure ignorance (like dismissing the league high run to pass ratio the only season they won the SB).

The Seahawks did not give Wilson a great run game, Wilson made their run game appear great by inflating their numbers with his own rushing yards.

(Seahawks rank and rushing yards) minus (Wilson's contributions)=rank without Wilson's rushing yards

2012--(#3)2579- 489=2090 #8

2013--(#4)2188-539=1649 #22

2014--(#1)2762-849=1913 #12

2015--(#3)2268-553=1715 #18

Only 1 of Wilson's 1st 4 years did the Seahawks have a top 10 rushing offense. I wouldn't really consider the #8 rush offense GREAT but that's semantics. I mean if those are GREAT rushing offenses than last years 9-7 record while having a terrible oline and the 25th ranked rush offense which would have been ranked 30th without Wilson should be considered a success.

Great analysis. I brought this up once before also. If you subtract Wilson and Tannehill's rushing yards you will find rushing attacks that were very similar over that stretch where the running game was supposedly carrying Wilson.

He's had THE BEST (i.e GREAT) defense in the league since he came into the league over that time span (kinda important FYI).

He's also enjoyed some great rushing attacks with Marshawn and this year too (a few weeks ago 3 backs averaged over 4.4 yards per carry), to act like he doesn't get MASSIVE help from his TEAM is pure ignorance (like dismissing the league high run to pass ratio the only season they won the SB).

Backtrack much?

Haha

I literally posted facts (Winning % and TD/Turnver %) without any judgement and you are accusing me of not having ability to be objective or rational.

You’re posting nonsense that’s not related to the topic at hand because you want to make yourself feel good about more Tannehill bashing.

Wrong, the chasm is between the Miami Dolphins and the Seattle Seahawks, not RW and RT.

You'll see again this playoffs, not that you or the other Wilson lovers will care like the Packers or Panthers games in the past.

He can literally play like s*** for an entire game like he did vs. the Vikings, throw a horrific pick, then still get tons of praise for being "clutch" because the defense was so ELITE it allowed him to make 1 good QB scramble to win the game at the end (all that was needed).

Let me begin by saying I don't care about Russell Wilson except when some homer has the unmitigated gall to compare Ryan Tannehill to him.

Last year Wilson led the league in passing TDs. His LT was George Fant, the starting power forward on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers two seasons previous.

Tannehill would be no better than Dak Prescott, even if he had Dallas line in their prime.

Miko Grimes is sipping tea, laughing her a** off...while you and Tannehill pray for Wilson to lose in the playoffs.

I believe Wilson has what Ryan doesn't, and that's the trait of a magician where he makes something happen when escaping the pocket. He doesn't fold like a dollar bill with a severe rush and actually makes a lot of plays from scrambling after that many of them down field. If Ryan had a better pocket awareness I think he would be a really good NFL quarterback

Funny thing is -- winning makes everything better!

He's also enjoyed some great rushing attacks with Marshawn and this year too, to act like he doesn't get MASSIVE help from his TEAM is pure ignorance.

I didn't say he didn't get help from a great defense surely he did. I was just refuting that they had a great run game which they didn't without him.

To act like the team doesn't receive MASSIVE help from Wilson is equally ignorance in its purest form. Like we've heard many times on finheaven his oline is crap and no QB would succeed, except Wilson has adapted and is succeeding. Seahawks ranked 30th in pass protection and yet Wilson lead his team to 10 wins, has a 110.9 qb rating (3rd in NFL), has 35 TD's (3rd in NFL) all while getting sacked 51 times (3rd in NFL).

I believe Wilson has what Ryan doesn't, and that's the trait of a magician where he makes something happen when escaping the pocket. He doesn't fold like a dollar bill with a severe rush and actually makes a lot of plays from scrambling after that many of them down field. If Ryan had a better pocket awareness I think he would be a really good NFL quarterback

Magician or not, another playoff performance like the first half's at GB or CAR, and I'll laugh my a** off all off-season long at the b****** praise he will be sure to get, just like in the Vikings game this year where he played like s*** overall but showed why he's a "superstar" lol (it's the defense).

Getting anything for him is a win in my book.

We lost 7 years of time. Gave him a contract for no reason. Gotta get the money off the books and get a pick for ammo for the next qb.

Get it done Grier. Get it done.

Back
Top Bottom