Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

We would've been better off then signing Bridgewater last year.
I agree..I’ve wanted to move on from 17 for a long time..Wanted really bad to get in on Mahomes at the spot KC got him, so many were sleeping on the kid..

Mando says the Dolphins aren’t going to sign Teddy Bridgewater. The starter is likely going to be either Jake Rudock or Luke Faulk.

Jets got a third for Bridgewater

The reason we likely won’t get anything for Ryan is that $19.7 mil number in 19 and $20 mil number in 20 on his current contract he comes with. Otherwise we would.

Bridgewater was on a rookie deal. Being paid peanuts

Teams can just wait out the Tannehill cut and get him for no compensation

I don't agree with this David, I think the fortunes for that team were enhanced by the overall skillset that Wilson brought to the organization, his unique triple threat skillset made everyone around him better and the team as a whole more dangerous.

after 6 years of proving that he is a stand alone great qb, proving mostly everyone wrong along the way, folks this past offseason continued to hold on to their stance, everyone but a few said the seahawks after this past purge, would win no more than 4 or 5 games.

They were wrong again..the future hall of famer took a bunch of nobodies to the playoffs and a win.

it's really an old debate that has been proven time and time again that he was, and is, and has always been an elite qb.

Yeah it was such a purge it resulted in the #1 rushing offense in football without the QBs legs doing much of the driving in 18 and a defense that was in the top 10 the vast majority of the year.

After 5 years of all timer level defense to start Wilson’s career.

If that’s what a purge means in Miami sign me up

Last edited:
Teams can just wait out the Tannehill cut and get him for no compensation

Maybe. $20 mil is not a lot for a veteran starter,
Bengals, Titans, Cardinals have around $50 mil in cap space, that's with the $20 mil QB on the books. They could choose to go with Tannehill rather than their starter. Bengals and Titans can cut their starter with 0 impact.

Cardinals can just straight take on Tannehill and cut him with 0 impact following the 2019 season.

Tampa, while they do not have a lot of cap, could cut Jameis who also makes $20 mil.
So, those are some options.

I think mandos right here

He’s gonna be cut then he can choose the team of his choice he feels is the best fit for likely a one year rental

Yeah it was such a purge it resulted in the #1 rushing offense in football without the QBs legs doing much of the driving in 18 and a defense that was in the top 10 the vast majority of the year.

After 5 years of all timer level defense to start Wilson’s career.

If that’s what a purge means in Miami sign me up
what is it you are saying here as it pertains to Wilson’s career from college on?

Back
Top Bottom