Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

I don't care where Tanny is dealt or traded to ... and hell, I don't even care if we get ANYTHING for him or not. I just want him off this team as soon as possible.

Exactly. Losing Ryan Tannehill would qualify 2019 as a monumental success, no matter what happened on the field.

I don't care if we get something for him or nothing for him. Maybe one team will make a mistake. That's all that is required.

Left field thought just occurred to me. We roll with Colin Kaepernick as our QB for the 2019 season as an inexpensive option. This becomes the equivalent of the Colts' Suck for Luck as we Tank for Tua/Herbert but it also becomes a festering political embarrassment for Commissioner Goodell as President Trump stokes the flames of racism with a torrent of ongoing tweets.
With the likely Flores appointment, Miami becomes the one and only NFL team with a black GM, a black assistant GM and a black Head Coach (and minority black owners in the Williams sisters). Net effect is that we probably get the high Draft pick that we yearn for - we focus on developing our Offensive and Defensive lines - we save money to put towards a splurge the year after - and we knock out Commissioner Goodell in the process.
kaepernick would do about same as thill17. we would still be looking at mid round pick. Colin was on a terrible team w 49ers his last 2 yr. Well he have not played in 2 yr so. I don't plan on seeing Kap in uniformed again. one thing he can say he played in SB. All police aint bad but one out there doing thing they shouldn't. they know what Kap is talking about.

Left field thought just occurred to me. We roll with Colin Kaepernick as our QB for the 2019 season as an inexpensive option. This becomes the equivalent of the Colts' Suck for Luck as we Tank for Tua/Herbert but it also becomes a festering political embarrassment for Commissioner Goodell as President Trump stokes the flames of racism with a torrent of ongoing tweets.
With the likely Flores appointment, Miami becomes the one and only NFL team with a black GM, a black assistant GM and a black Head Coach (and minority black owners in the Williams sisters). Net effect is that we probably get the high Draft pick that we yearn for - we focus on developing our Offensive and Defensive lines - we save money to put towards a splurge the year after - and we knock out Commissioner Goodell in the process.

Roger Goodell would not lose his job. He would win any comparison.

If Colin Kaepernick does return to the NFL I hope it is during the 2020 season and not 2019. Let everyone be true to themselves, on full display.

Roger Goodell would not lose his job. He would win any comparison.

If Colin Kaepernick does return to the NFL I hope it is during the 2020 season and not 2019. Let everyone be true to themselves, on full display.
Kap is never playing football again. he know this and Goodell know this too. all of sorry backup and Kap still can not get jobs. it cool act like we don't know why??/

17 ain't coming back, fins know who he is. He'll give you 8 wins on a ok team...mediocre. Won't win games with his arm.

Wish him well, he did and will do great for his family.

17 ain't coming back, fins know who he is. He'll give you 8 wins on a ok team...mediocre. Won't win games with his arm.

Wish him well, he did and will do great for his family.
If he comes back and we’re not winning games with his arm, then we’re not winning 7/8 games either. Although it’s the Dolphins so maybe they do, just to preserve their mediocrity.

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are expected to release Ryan Tannehill.

The Dolphins' power structure, including owner Stephen Ross, have "agreed they are moving on from Tannehill." Miami's plan to pull the plug on Tannehill has been out there for awhile, but the Dolphins are starting to realize they won't be able to trade him with his contract. It's possible Tannehill restructures his deal to facilitate a trade, but the most likely scenario is a clean break for both sides. In a weak quarterback market, it won't be surprising if Tannehill gets a chance to compete for a starting role somewhere in 2019.

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are expected to release Ryan Tannehill.

The Dolphins' power structure, including owner Stephen Ross, have "agreed they are moving on from Tannehill." Miami's plan to pull the plug on Tannehill has been out there for awhile, but the Dolphins are starting to realize they won't be able to trade him with his contract. It's possible Tannehill restructures his deal to facilitate a trade, but the most likely scenario is a clean break for both sides. In a weak quarterback market, it won't be surprising if Tannehill gets a chance to compete for a starting role somewhere in 2019.

Wherever he goes FinFanBuffalo (his agent? his mom?) will be there!

Yeah it was such a purge it resulted in the #1 rushing offense in football without the QBs legs doing much of the driving in 18 and a defense that was in the top 10 the vast majority of the year.

After 5 years of all timer level defense to start Wilson’s career.

If that’s what a purge means in Miami sign me up
How do explain Russell Wilson's last two seasons?

2017...led the league with 34 TDs and his LT was a power forward in college.

2018...threw for 35 TDs heading a run heavy offense.

How do explain Russell Wilson's last two seasons?

2017...led the league with 34 TDs and his LT was a power forward in college.

2018...threw for 35 TDs heading a run heavy offense.

Not just a run heavey offense but 35 TD's despite the Seahawks having the fewest amount of pass attempts in the NFL.

If a run-heavy offense means your QB throws for 35 TDs, 10-6, and a postseason spot, sign me up.

I would expect most teams that are run-heavy the QB does throw for alot of TD's but very few yards compared to the typical bubble screen offensive teams.

Back
Top Bottom