Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

Those teams averaged 5 - 11 last year, so it's not like that's really saying he isn't a starting quarterback.

Likely Tannehill is a lower level starting QB or a good backup QB. What I guess I don't get is why some many people have vitriol toward a guy out the door that never did anything but give effort here. You want to be angry at a guy, IMO it shouldn't be because he lacks talent. It should be because he lacks desire and effort. Be mad at the organization is you feel that they put someone in a spot they shouldn't be....but cut the guy some slack. He didn't choose to draft himself.

Lacks Desire and Effort? Wait are we still talking about Tannehill or Devonte Parker here?

Chris Grier hinted to Barry Jackson that Jake Rudock will be our starter at quarterback.

Those teams averaged 5 - 11 last year, so it's not like that's really saying he isn't a starting quarterback.

Likely Tannehill is a lower level starting QB or a good backup QB. What I guess I don't get is why some many people have vitriol toward a guy out the door that never did anything but give effort here. You want to be angry at a guy, IMO it shouldn't be because he lacks talent. It should be because he lacks desire and effort. Be mad at the organization is you feel that they put someone in a spot they shouldn't be....but cut the guy some slack. He didn't choose to draft himself.

I don’t think anyone personally dislikes him - none of us know him like that. I think people (like myself) were ready for a new brand of football a long time ago and it’s just built up frustration that we kept watching the same movie again and again. It’s just football tho not personal to RT

Lions backup quarterback that we signed a few weeks ago. Worked with Jim Caldwell in Detroit.

Just read about him. Had no idea. He’s a local kid from St Thomas Aquinas. Played at Michigan under Harbaugh. Grier either trying to tank in the worst way or emulate the Patriots just a little TOO much...thinking a Michigan scrub can turn into a HOF QB in the NFL yet again...

Just read about him. Had no idea. He’s a local kid from St Thomas Aquinas. Played at Michigan under Harbaugh. Grier either trying to tank in the worst way or emulate the Patriots just a little TOO much...thinking a Michigan scrub can turn into a HOF QB in the NFL yet again...
or and far more likely. Hes lying to create a smoke screen per say

The run heavy offense in 18 was demanded by the head coach even. I think Wilson has a flare for the big play and throws away from leverage at the elite level. But I think if you don’t think that run game in 18 and defense the 5 plus years prior has made life a hell of a lot easier on said qb you are nuts. That’s what I think.

I know how mucb those sticks and scoreboard matter.

Ok, so from the sound of it, you don’t think Wilson was or is a great qb.

And you used to think, and maybe still do, Ryan was real good.

That’s interesting, correct me if I’m wrong but it sounds like that.

If RT17 was as good as supporters think he is we would have trade suitors blowing on phone lines up...

Not saying they aren't...but I'd lay odds against it.

Back
Top Bottom