Dolphins Fans Raise $1,500 To Fly "Fire Jeff Ireland" Banner Over Jets Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans Raise $1,500 To Fly "Fire Jeff Ireland" Banner Over Jets Game

wow dumb. yeah ireland sucks....he should have traded for Orton...not sign Bush,Moore, dansby....or trade for Marshalll...oh and he should have signed Soliai to a long term deal.....pouncey and thomas were busts too./

:lol: wish all the Orton lovers would own up to the crow. Cheers man.

Im here. Not ashamed to say that I wanted Orton in Miami, if and only if he restructured his contract.

Chad Henne is just that bad. Orton would have been a huge upgrade over Henne.

wow dumb. yeah ireland sucks....he should have traded for Orton...not sign Bush,Moore, dansby....or trade for Marshalll...oh and he should have signed Soliai to a long term deal.....pouncey and thomas were busts too./
Successful teams build the core through the draft, not free agency. Book is out on Thomas. Satele is playing very solid football in Oakland. Had they kept him, they wouldn't have needed to draft Pouncey. Yet another example of their not being able to evaluate talent.

The site .... " "

http://www.finsnation.com/

" What Is Fins Nation?
Fins Nation is a blog about the Miami Dolphins, with dick jokes. We do commentary on what the Dolphins are doing on and off the field with some in-depth analysis and opinion. Whatever the hell that might mean. We also post the occasional boobies pic, just to pass the time. Also, we tend to use a ****load of profanity throughout our site. So if that kind of thing offends you, you should probably just look elsewhere for your Dolphins news. Also, you should just use the internet to watch this over and over again because you're probably a middle-aged soccer mom. Or a ****ing *****."

So 1500 fans give a dollar or 750 fans give two dollars or 500 fans give 3 dollars. Such a waste of money :rolleyes2:

+1 Yes he did. thats part of the reason why everyone around here hates him lol. Funny because back in the summer everyone here wanted orton (cant lie I wanted him too ! )

not everyone.. and those of us who didn't kept being informed he's the difference between a losing team and a 9-7 or 10-6 playoff potential one, not to mention that 90% of Broncos fans polled didn't know what they were talking about.

Revisionist history around here makes me LMAO

not everyone.. and those of us who didn't kept being informed he's the difference between a losing team and a 9-7 or 10-6 playoff potential one, not to mention that 90% of Broncos fans polled didn't know what they were talking about.

Revisionist history around here makes me LMAO
I think it's a symptom of the desperation that comes with being a fan of a team that disregards the most important position in football for over a decade.

Back
Top Bottom