Dolphins Fans Raise $1,500 To Fly "Fire Jeff Ireland" Banner Over Jets Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans Raise $1,500 To Fly "Fire Jeff Ireland" Banner Over Jets Game

I think some so called fans just catch the highlights on sportscenter and come to the conclusion that the whole team sucks. Ireland has stocked this team with talent. Franchise quarterback this in the next draft and he's gonna look like a genius. Maybe these same people can rent a plane next year and thank Ross for not firing Ireland.

So 1500 fans give a dollar or 750 fans give two dollars or 500 fans give 3 dollars. Such a waste of money :rolleyes2:

no matter how it was gathered, $1500 could have been used to give to a children's charity for toys for the upcoming Holidays, theres a million ways $1500 could have been used better

I think it's a symptom of the desperation that comes with being a fan of a team that disregards the most important position in football for over a decade.

hmmm, interesting theory Dr Gonzo, but maybe you can explain why I fantasize so much about busty naked women in just overalls?

Love it. Shows passion for the team and being tired of the same old crap. The Dolphins have fired/lost the coach and kept the GM twice now recently and it failed both times. This is the 3rd time. Charm? Odds say no.

Wonder if we'll continue to not take the QB position seriously now. QB is my only hope now...we need one like Manning who completely changed everything and masks every other problem...or we're doomed to no playoffs and mediocre or last place records.

hmmm, interesting theory Dr Gonzo, but maybe you can explain why I fantasize so much about busty naked women in just overalls?
Are they really naked if they are wearing overalls? Or, are we all naked despite the clothes we wear? Am I naked right now?

Yes.

no matter how it was gathered, $1500 could have been used to give to a children's charity for toys for the upcoming Holidays, theres a million ways $1500 could have been used better
:bobdole:

these the same clowns saying they cant afford to go to games? ashamed to be part of phin nation right now.

Who is anybody to judge how someone spends a couple bucks? And to compare a couple bucks to a couple hundred bucks to go to a game is ridiculous.

Nice. Active fans who give a damn and are willing to put something out there to inspire change. Let Ross see money being spent but not going to him.

Those of you criticizing people for expressing their opinions might want to spend more time censoring your own worthless opinions and keep your mouths shut. You're embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom