Dolphins headed back to London in 2015 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins headed back to London in 2015

Phew, I don't mind it being a home game for Miami. as long as the philly game stays in philly. I plan on going to that game.

Seeing two Dolphins games in two years? Count me in! I know it's unfair to season ticket holders losing a home-game, and I feel bad.. but I also feel good being able to support our phins in person.

Our bye week will be the week after the game in London. If they're smart they will look up Ozzy and black Sabbath while they're there.

On October 11, 2011, the NFL owners approved playing NFL games in Great Britain through the year 2016. This stated that a home team could visit every year for up to five years but visitors could only visit once every five years. This would mean that under the current agreement, San Francisco, New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Miami and Detroit will not be able to return as visitors but may return as the home team.

That leaves Houston, indy, jets and bills who have never played in London, the ravens, browns and bengals have not played in London but we don't know who we will be playing from the afc north. Then we have the giants who are out of their 5 years and could go back.

I like the London games and am happy to see them return there next season. They certainly gave the UK a good show this year. :)

With that said, I hate the idea of losing one of our home games to overseas. Would much rather it be an away game.

Can we petition to play Oakland again ?

Suks it counts as a home game.

Lol... Cause your home crowd provides such an imposing place to play when half the crowd is opposing fans and the other half are empty orange seats?

Not saying they are all Dolphin fans but our stadium has been pretty full this season. We keep winning and attendance will no longer be a problem.

Question.. As a season ticket holder does this lower the price of season tickets by 1 game or will they make us pay the same price regardless?

Bills fans should be barred from talking about attendance. That stadium is a ghost town in December.

We should be able to eliminate Dallas too, don't they always save that game for Thanksgiving?

These London games are the ghey. And I hate Goodell even more for using the Super Bowl as leverage.

We should be able to eliminate Dallas too, don't they always save that game for Thanksgiving?

These London games are the ghey. And I hate Goodell even more for using the Super Bowl as leverage.

The Dallas game won't be on Thanksgiving. Dallas always plays at home for Thanksgiving and they come to us next year.

I hope it's not the Dallas game that is played in London. My sister and brother-in-law are huge Cowboys fans who travel to many games. They have never been to Sun Life, so we are targeting that game for the one we fly down for.

Back
Top Bottom