Dolphins headed back to London in 2015 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins headed back to London in 2015

London games suck. When London gets a team it'll probably be the most disinterested I've been in the NFL for a long time.

London games suck. When London gets a team it'll probably be the most disinterested I've been in the NFL for a long time.

Im English, always lived here and fell in love with the game and the Fins from here...
We are loving the London games, it brings us a game we love and people are going to watch games that arent even their own team, just to take in a game. We cant get enough of it...

However, do we need a team? I dont think so. Im a Fins fan for life. If a London team happens, I wont support them, im sticking with Miami and the rest of the UK who already have a team will stay true to their fan bases. So, the London team will rely on fans going to watch purely for seeing a game, not to support the team as such.

Long term, I dont think NFL needs a team here, but the games they are sending over will always be popular and sold out, and the NFL has seen that first hand.

Im English, always lived here and fell in love with the game and the Fins from here...
We are loving the London games, it brings us a game we love and people are going to watch games that arent even their own team, just to take in a game. We cant get enough of it...

However, do we need a team? I dont think so. Im a Fins fan for life. If a London team happens, I wont support them, im sticking with Miami and the rest of the UK who already have a team will stay true to their fan bases. So, the London team will rely on fans going to watch purely for seeing a game, not to support the team as such.

Long term, I dont think NFL needs a team here, but the games they are sending over will always be popular and sold out, and the NFL has seen that first hand.

One London game is fine. 3 london games okay. But five London games is pushing it in my opinion. Maybe i'm just selfish and don't like sharing the NFL with another country lol maybe have where a team like New England hosts one London game a year and have that be their thing.

Not really a fan of back to back London games. The lure of Miami hosting a Superbowl seems to benefit the city and the owner but not necessarily the team. It sounds like the Dolphins in London again is a done deal though.

I thought the early London game this season was awesome. I'm absolutely down with continuing to ship these games over there if it means we get an extra game on television a few Sundays per season.

One London game is fine. 3 london games okay. But five London games is pushing it in my opinion. Maybe i'm just selfish and don't like sharing the NFL with another country lol maybe have where a team like New England hosts one London game a year and have that be their thing.

But, if Dolphins aren't involved, what would it matter to a fellow Fins fan like yourself if other teams come over?

I think 3 is all we need, maybe 4, so one game a month during the season. I feel so much for the teams that lose a home game, but the NFL and its teams are international, not just america. :)

So what do they do about season ticket holders since it's a home game? Do they pay for seven home games

Question.. As a season ticket holder does this lower the price of season tickets by 1 game or will they make us pay the same price regardless?

In 2007 we were charged the full 10 game price.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I thought the early London game this season was awesome. I'm absolutely down with continuing to ship these games over there if it means we get an extra game on television a few Sundays per season.

Maybe everybody should chip in then and give us season ticket holders a one-game refund. In 2007 we were charged full price for the season tickets.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Not saying they are all Dolphin fans but our stadium has been pretty full this season. We keep winning and attendance will no longer be a problem.

If we keep winning it will be tough to get tickets next year. Capacity will be reduced by 11,000 (76,000 to 65,000). I can't believe Ross agreed to that.

But, if Dolphins aren't involved, what would it matter to a fellow Fins fan like yourself if other teams come over?

I think 3 is all we need, maybe 4, so one game a month during the season. I feel so much for the teams that lose a home game, but the NFL and its teams are international, not just america. :)

Because I'm an NFL fan first. Those games seem so secluded from the other ones on sunday.

Looks like we are 14th in attendance so far this year. Buffalo is 16th. If you look the percentage of stadium numbers we are in 10th (Buffalo 28th).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

If Miami is averaging 70,000 in attendance the stadium must hold 140,000..... Cause there have been several games this year where that stadium was more orange seats than the usual opposing teams fans.

That or every one through the gate is clicked twice coming through the turn style.

There was a game earlier this year and on the replays on Inside the NFL is was embarrassing how many seats were empty. But still.. Somehow magically averaging 70,000.

I will be there next Thursday night... Will be fun to see the announced attendance versus the eye test.

Said the fan of a team whose stadium is a ghost town in prime time against a division rival for the first game of the season...

Our first game was at 1pm and there were 70,630 in attendance. Are you sure you're on the right website?

Back
Top Bottom