Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

Can't believe the refs blew out Oklahoma City like that.

tonight proved the officiating was solid in this series. Clearly tonight the calls favored okc, but as i always say, refs dont decide the game, the players performances do. Look at wade, dude get fouled with westbrook on his back holding him and still makes the layup. Gratifying victory, go heat.

tonight didn't prove **** about the officiating in this series...this series isn't over right now had the game been called close to fairly prior to tonight...i'll go to my grave knowing the thunder got jobbed in games in this series...tonight wasn't one of them...tonight the heat destroyed em...hit like 60 percent from the 3 point line...that's just nuts...

now only a month and a half til football training camp...can't get here fast enough...

tonight didn't prove **** about the officiating in this series...this series isn't over right now had the game been called close to fairly prior to tonight...i'll go to my grave knowing the thunder got jobbed in games in this series...tonight wasn't one of them...tonight the heat destroyed em...hit like 60 percent from the 3 point line...that's just nuts...

now only a month and a half til football training camp...can't get here fast enough...

this thread is for heat fans only :brewskis:

Hey hoops, how did that RIDICULOUS 3rd foul on Wade look? diving on the floor in the 1st half when Harden lands on him, and WADE gets called? LMFAO. Too bad the refs were all over the Thunder tonight, or the champions wouldve won by 50...

dangilbertletter-1.gif

Hey hoops, how did that RIDICULOUS 3rd foul on Wade look? diving on the floor in the 1st half when Harden lands on him, and WADE gets called? LMFAO. Too bad the refs were all over the Thunder tonight, or the champions wouldve won by 50...

i figured someone would say something about that...its a loose ball you should play thru that stuff...that said wade did dive like way short of the ball for some reason...looked like given how far away he was from the ball and the fact that he never got anywhere near the ball after he was on the ground that he tried to undercut and take out the legs of the thunder guy...

that said thats not 1/10 as bad as some of the garbage i saw called in this series...about the same level though as the ibaka 3rd foul on a loose ball the o ther night...at least ibaka though was near the ball...still play through that crap

i figured someone would say something about that...its a loose ball you should play thru that stuff...that said wade did dive like way short of the ball for some reason...looked like given how far away he was from the ball and the fact that he never got anywhere near the ball after he was on the ground that he tried to undercut and take out the legs of the thunder guy...

that said thats not 1/10 as bad as some of the garbage i saw called in this series...about the same level though as the ibaka 3rd foul on a loose ball the o ther night...at least ibaka though was near the ball...still play through that crap

There's no way you actually believe any of that, but carry on LOL. Celtic fans bitter hatred tastes like candy.

insert a "out of state" dolphins fan in there please. That lets us know something.

now you gotta be in state to be a dolphins fan i guess...get the hell out of here...i could be in asia and still run circles around you when it comes to the dolphins...

Can you believe the refs hit 14 three pointers?!?! That one ref with the bad back that came off the bench was especially amazing with SEVEN of those shots from downtown!!!!

now you gotta be in state to be a dolphins fan i guess...get the hell out of here...i could be in asia and still run circles around you when it comes to the dolphins...

No, not what i said. All i said is, it lets us know "something".

There's no way you actually believe any of that, but carry on LOL. Celtic fans bitter hatred tastes like candy.

i swear you were alright to talk hoops with and then you found out i'm a celtics fan and now it's all i'm just bitter...and that's just not the case...i call em like i see em...and no ones gonna change my opinion...

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

No, not what i said. All i said is, it lets us know "something".

well then enlighten me with what "something" is and stop dicking around...

Back
Top Bottom