Dolphins sign Baker to extension | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Baker to extension

I would be thrilled if Amazon prime took it over and didn't jack their prices much. I pay $80 CDN/year for prime and I pay $150/year for DAZN to get all the NFL games.
DAZN, what is that, I've never heard of it. I'm assuming it's a streaming service?

DAZN, what is that, I've never heard of it. I'm assuming it's a streaming service?
I believe it originates in England. It's supposed to be a play on Da Zone.

It has a mix of sports, NFL being high profile and some soccer, UFC, tennis, european hockey. I pretty much just use the NFL. It's actually the only way to get "Sunday ticket" in Canada now unless i'm mistaken.

I think Flores saw the advantage of using Baker as a rush LB. Speed for days and I think this is why Miami signed him to the extension. Still only 24 and a seemingly ascending player. As a pass rusher, Baker may be just starting to reach a higher level of play. We'll soon find out.

If you add current year in to the mix, which is only logical to do since he's here and signed, he's coming in around 10.3M+ per season for 4 seasons.

That would make him the 25th highest paid LB this year.

Sound deal.

Only slightly more than McKinney's getting.
That's not true either. Where are you guys getting your info?

That puts him in a group of several players. In the roughly 12-17 range.

I believe it originates in England. It's supposed to be a play on Da Zone.

It has a mix of sports, NFL being high profile and some soccer, UFC, tennis, european hockey. I pretty much just use the NFL. It's actually the only way to get "Sunday ticket" in Canada now unless i'm mistaken.
Will I be able to use it and get the same results as you do here in America?

If you add current year in to the mix, which is only logical to do since he's here and signed, he's coming in around 10.3M+ per season for 4 seasons.

That would make him the 25th highest paid LB this year.

Sound deal.

Only slightly more than McKinney's getting.
Don't understand why this keeps getting repeated. If we use this logic then every rookie contract extension is a good/great team deal.

Baker was under his current contract for 2021. This is a new contract. Why exactly are we combining them?

I think Flores saw the advantage of using Baker as a rush LB. Speed for days and I think this is why Miami signed him to the extension. Still only 24 and a seemingly ascending player. As a pass rusher, Baker may be just starting to reach a higher level of play. We'll soon find out.
I wouldn't underestimate this aspect. It's possible Flo has bigger plans and vision for Bake than what he was able to institute as of yet.

Don't understand why this keeps getting repeated. If we use this logic then every rookie contract extension is a good/great team deal.

Baker was under his current contract for 2021. This is a new contract. Why exactly are we combining them?

Why?

Is he making more than X?
No, just because the reports of him not being happy, and seeing the team extending and increasing pay of other players. He may be getting more resentful.

Imo, he should shut his damn mouth and play, he just signed his new contract... but that's not how it is I guess. I could be totally wrong, just my assumption

Yawn! The F.O. believes in this player and paid him accordingly. Congrats to them both on their marriage.

Who cares what the rest of you think about the deal!

Back
Top Bottom