Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts?

Bro you should be pulling for him to be successful and not to fail. I am not his biggest supporter however I would like to finally get this right once and for all.

They can't help it! Wishing/Hoping for some else's failure brings a sense of meaning.

Bro you should be pulling for him to be successful and not to fail. I am not his biggest supporter however I would like to finally get this right once and for all.

Well just because you have a low opinion of someone doesnt mean you dont pull for them to do better.

can't see this happening. Ireland is very cheap with his draft picks and if we're gonna be doing any trading... it's gonna be trading down in the draft. hate to say it , but it's true.

I would say there are multiple ways to do that and one of those is getting a legit LT in a trade with KC.

BTW, I am tired of people saying Albert cannot make it through a season. He played 15 games in 2010, 16 games in 11 and d13 last year. The guy answers the bell.

And Jake long played 16 games in 2010, 14 in 2011, and 12 in 2012. What's your point? The guy just missed a third of his last season. You can't spin the fact that he and Jake Long have a lot in common. I'd like a little more info on his injury before I call this a stupid move, but from this point it sounds like were treading water, and paying a 2nd round pick to do so. There has got to be a stop-gap FA solution, even if he only serves as a "Just in case" tackle if Martin is miserable. If not? I think it'd be worth it to trade up in the draft for the most talented tackle possible, or back to grab one who seems to as "NFL ready" as possible.

can't see this happening. Ireland is very cheap with his draft picks and if we're gonna be doing any trading... it's gonna be trading down in the draft. hate to say it , but it's true.
I respectfully disagree. I think Jeff knows that he must get into the playoffs and do well with his player acquisitions and draft. I wouldn't put anything past him right now.

Who are all these playmakers? Mike Wallace is definately a playmaker but Brandon Gibson thats quite up to debate

didn't you hear? according to their WPA, Bess and Gibson are two of the top playmakers in the league, lol

Ireland is under tremendous pressure to win NOW or he won't be here in 2014. He is going to pull every trick out of the hat to make sure we're vastly improved in 2013.

I say sign Winston/Vollmer and take a chance in the draft. People are forgetting that this draft is OT heavy. While Joeckel, Fisher, and Johnson are top-notch, there are some mid-round gems in David Bakhtiari, Ricky Wagner, and Brennan Williams.

I don't personally think Albert is all that good to warrant giving up a pick and giving him the money he is seeking. Just one man's opinion.

Well if his back is bad I say no....but on the flip side when has a second round pick of Jeff Ireland ever been good?

Well I for one was glad we did not overpay for Jake the injuries a huge issue. I would consider putting less money in a elite guard if there is one out there in FA. Let Jerry and Gardner duke it out on the right side and grab a left tackle by the end of the 3rd round to backup Martin and go to war with that line. Hind sight is 20/20 but Fasano and Smith I would have kept with the money we were throwing at Long to fill holes until the drafts fill them better. Same with Burnette too I would have kept him is possible. I am just not big on retaining injury prone players. Yea and I guess if we could have kept Bush over Daniels but there is only so much money to throw around in FA. Well I like keeping Starks, I thought we paid to much for Hartline but FA has proved me wrong, Wallace was steep for my blood, have not enjoyed some of the reviews on Gibson the linebackers are unproven except for their performance last year. So more questions than answers at this point but we should have seen this coming as Philbin run a completely difference offense and defense than Sporano and it comes with a price. Lets just hope we finally got the right coach with the right plan.

Why is KC willing to part with him?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom