Drake now... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

we're not getting any comp picks in 2021. We have to get several free agents after this season which would cancel out Drake. It's better to trade him now for whatever they can get.

Yeah, I think this FO is smart enough to know they're unlikely to get a comp based on what you're saying and the plan to sign FA's.
So I assume they'll trade him for the max they can get.
I know Grier is good at this type of stuff but i can't see anything beyond a 5th rounder.
Maybe he can squeeze a 4th out of someone.

Yeah, I think this FO is smart enough to know they're unlikely to get a comp based on what you're saying and the plan to sign FA's.
So I assume they'll trade him for the max they can get.
I know Grier is good at this type of stuff but i can't see anything beyond a 5th rounder.
Maybe he can squeeze a 4th out of someone.
Wasn’t the deadline today at 4pm?

RB's you can find ANYWHERE in the draft. Outside of a few studs (Barkley, Zeke, Kamara), you use what you got and just keep drafting replacements. Welcome, thank you for your service, goodbye. Rinse and repeat.

exactly, this

And Only the Fans are the ones that care about that. Teams don’t they take the best value for a player no matter where it comes from. That is the reality.

you are trading a low production RB on the last year of his deal. A pure Rental.

Atlanta just traded away Sanu to the Patriots, keeping him out of the NFC.

Denver just traded away Sanders to the 9ers, keeping him out of the AFC.

It's not just fans.

I could see Drake to Detroit..

Sanu to NE.. interesting, ATL is a threat to the tank

Atlanta just traded away Sanu to the Patriots, keeping him out of the NFC.

Denver just traded away Sanders to the 9ers, keeping him out of the AFC.

It's not just fans.

This is really starting to feel like Brady's last ride this season.
They seem to be doing everything to load up to gurantee a SB this year.

This is really starting to feel like Brady's last ride this season.
They seem to be doing everything to load up to gurantee a SB this year.

They are struggling compared to previous years in stretching the field. No more Gronk, and Watson was primarily running crossing routes last night.

Barring injury, I think he has 1 if not 2 more years.

They are struggling compared to previous years in stretching the field. No more Gronk, and Watson was primarily running crossing routes last night.

Barring injury, I think he has 1 if not 2 more years.

Admittedly their defense seems to be carrying that team right now.
I know they're good but last night Darnold made them look like th best defense that's ever played the game.
BTW, is it me or do they look vunerable to a strong running game? Seems like Bell was able to routinely get 4,5,6 yards a carry against that front.

Admittedly their defense seems to be carrying that team right now.
I know they're good but last night Darnold made them look like th best defense that's ever played the game.
BTW, is it me or do they look vunerable to a strong running game? Seems like Bell was able to routinely get 4,5,6 yards a carry against that front.
Bell was gaining yards at times he shouldn’t have. Contact at LOS and he’d find a way to wiggle for more yards. I think their front is pretty damn good, but so is Bell.

With 6 backs on the roster it certainly appears that Drake has been positioned to be traded all along.

Unlike many of you I have little faith in our GM replacing Drakes skill set or even a draftable player in day 3 of the draft see Ballage as a example.

Drake has unique speed for a back imo that would be worth investing in a couple more years and with current lack of production plus our cap space getting a deal done for a known commodity this should be simple.

Grier needs to cut one of the other scat backs and see if he can trade Ballage or replace him.

Back
Top Bottom