Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Meets With Dolphins

I would too... but we’re obviously in a minority.

and that is ok, having different views on players is a good things, it leads to good discussions...I believe he will go top 10...I think Denver is the most like landing spot. IF Allen and Rosen can go top 10 and I think Lock is better then both, then Lock should go top ten. I just have things that I like in a QB, it may not match up with others, but there are things that would make me want to pass on Lock.

Todd McShay from ESPN is now reporting that Drew Lock is a consensus top 10 pick in the Draft. So if we want him, we will have to trade away pick(s) to move up and get him.

I will pass. I’d consider going to 9 for Haskins.

I don’t hate going to 5 for him if it shakes out that way. But tea leaves tell me the o line lack of emphasis make it unlikely and a bad fit.

Ed Oliver at 13 looks possible to me right now. Assuming they green light him schematically.

I don’t hate going to 5 for him if it shakes out that way. But tea leaves tell me the o line lack of emphasis make it unlikely and a bad fit.

Ed Oliver at 13 looks possible to me right now. Assuming they green light him schematically.

I think you find a way to make a guy like Oliver work.

March 28th is a big day. Ed Oliver’s pro day

Bet he crushes it and checks out of our range unless 3 QBs go in front of us which in that regard would be ideal

That redirect quickness is insane on tape

I think you find a way to make a guy like Oliver work.

I think schematically he could give us snaps from 3 different alignment ask and none of them are lb lol

Outside shoulder of the tackle and inside shoulder of the tackle would be on the table on early downs. Which makes him similar to rashan Gary.

In addition to gap quickness ask on the inside and slant ask. Which is where I think he eats as a pass rusher

You're damn right you do. This is a guy you can move around. I have zero doubt he'll be a force to reckon with in the nfl.

i agree. especially in a hybrid. i could see him playing DT in a 4 down type set, and a DE or even a standup guy (in limited situations) in a 3-3-5. On passing downs could possibly even play the nose

I think schematically he could give us snaps from 3 different alignment ask and none of them are lb lol

Outside shoulder of the tackle and inside shoulder of the tackle would be on the table on early downs. Which makes him similar to rashan Gary.

In addition to gap quickness ask on the inside and slant ask. Which is where I think he eats as a pass rusher

Gary is a workout warrior... the production is not there on the field!

i agree. especially in a hybrid. i could see him playing DT in a 4 down type set, and a DE or even a standup guy (in limited situations) in a 3-3-5. On passing downs could possibly even play the nose

I think if you put him on the inside shoulder of a tackle that they gonna have their hands full

Which is rare in an interior ideal talent. But the outside shoulder stuff is obviously highly projection but he’s twitchy and powerful enough for it to maintain his outside shoulder or crash down. Just doesn’t project much pass rush impact in that much space

Gary is a workout warrior... the production is not there on the field!

I think tbe hope with Gary is that as j off has said and I agree his best football is in front of him. His production doesn’t match his physical tools which is scary to take top 15. But he’s good at the poa and Uber gifted

I don’t see much outside shoulder win on that tape either as a de and the more I looked the more I thought that was his ideal spot. Top 10 I need outside shoulder win

Curious moving up for a one year starter... passing on a more talented 4 year starter.

I think tbe hope with Gary is that as j off has said and I agree his best football is in front of him. His production doesn’t match his physical tools which is scary to take top 15. But he’s good at the poa and Uber gifted

Those guys often let you down... if I was pulling the trigger...production Would be essential.

Back
Top Bottom