Ellerbe done for the year... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ellerbe done for the year...

He is referring to the fact that these amphetamines are used to mask steroids. That is why so many dudes are getting busted for them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but that's still bs with decent testing. I think that's a media thing.

Time to holler at Burnett. Sucks bc he won't contribute on ST but it'll give the young guys an easier transition without exposing their weaknesses on film as fast.

my issue with burnett would be i dont think he can play every down any more...and if you brought him in it would be jenkins slot and thats hard to do after he showed so well on all 3 downs...

but if he falls off id consider it...i just would have some coverage concerns

I thought the general consensus around here was Ellerbe wasn't any good anyway?

I'd like to see Mccain get more time,

I think they may be forced to finally find ways to get Jordan on the field more after that 4th game now.

Ellerbe and Wheeler could both be gone....I'd stick with Misi....always solid and reasonable contract...

When will Tripp be back ? i'd like to see him in the mix as well.

no brainer on both...cut weight...rebuild the lb core next year...get a true 3 down mike...biggest need above all else

True, but who do you go after in Draft + FA?

I assume Misi stays at MLB so we need both OLB positions.

This is of course saying that Tripp/Jenkins/McCain/Trusnick remain backup/rotation duty.

This is of course saying that Tripp/Jenkins/McCain/Trusnick remain backup/rotation duty.

not sure on draft yet but i'd move misi back to strong and get a mike...jenkins may be able to hold down weak...he may not...we got a lot of olb options that could develop we got nothing at mike...team needs one

Its not going to help us win games to have any player out for the season. I don't understand this logic.

On one hand, I can't celebrate an injury to a player on my team.

On the other hand, this is good news for the Miami Dolphins actually winning football games.

McCain is going to start for this team somewhere in the future....let Duffner have a full season and another camp to work with that kid...too much natural talent and playmaking ability to not be.

Rank Player Pos. Pos. Rank School Class Ht. Wt. Proj. Round
46 Denzel Perryman ILB 1 Miami (Fla.) Sr 5-11 242 2
66 Eric Kendricks ILB 2 UCLA rSr 6-0 230 2-3
100 A.J. Johnson ILB 3 Tennessee Sr 6-2 242 3
115 Ramik Wilson ILB 4 Georgia Sr 6-2 232 3-4
148 Hayes Pullard ILB 5 Southern California rSr 6-1 235 4-5
158 Ben Heeney ILB 6 Kansas Sr 6-0 230 4-5
170 Bryce Hager ILB 7 Baylor rSr 6-1 235 5
199 Trey DePriest ILB 8 Alabama Sr 6-1 245 5-6
218 Stephone Anthony ILB 9 Clemson Sr 6-2 245 6-7
225 Taiwan Jones ILB 10 Michigan State Sr 6-3 252 6-7

McCain does appear to be what we were looking for out of Dion without the high draft pick cost. A difference maker on defense.

McCain is going to start for this team somewhere in the future....let Duffner have a full season and another camp to work with that kid...too much natural talent and playmaking ability to not be.

Misi, Perryman, McCain with Tripp/Jenkins/Trusnick rotation?

Then again lot of talk that Perryman cannot play the coverage. Thus, making him a two down.

Rank Player Pos. Pos. Rank School Class Ht. Wt. Proj. Round
46 Denzel Perryman ILB 1 Miami (Fla.) Sr 5-11 242 2
66 Eric Kendricks ILB 2 UCLA rSr 6-0 230 2-3
100 A.J. Johnson ILB 3 Tennessee Sr 6-2 242 3
115 Ramik Wilson ILB 4 Georgia Sr 6-2 232 3-4
148 Hayes Pullard ILB 5 Southern California rSr 6-1 235 4-5
158 Ben Heeney ILB 6 Kansas Sr 6-0 230 4-5
170 Bryce Hager ILB 7 Baylor rSr 6-1 235 5
199 Trey DePriest ILB 8 Alabama Sr 6-1 245 5-6
218 Stephone Anthony ILB 9 Clemson Sr 6-2 245 6-7
225 Taiwan Jones ILB 10 Michigan State Sr 6-3 252 6-7

Can't say I watched enough of any of them to have a great understanding, but of that group....I like Johnson the most...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Misi, Perryman, McCain with Tripp/Jenkins/Trusnick rotation?

Then again lot of talk that Perryman cannot play the coverage. Thus, making him a two down.

I wouldn't touch Perrymen before the 3rd right now....he would have to have an exceptional combine and season to move up...

Can't say I watched enough of any of them to have a great understanding, but of that group....I like Johnson the most...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I wouldn't touch Perrymen before the 3rd right now....he would have to have an exceptional combine and season to move up...

Not putting a 1st grade on Perryman, I think the young LB's have a lot of promise to reach on a two down LB.

Looking at the 2015 possible FA list, don't see many solid names.

Back
Top Bottom