EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

He already told you you hard head. For him, and most people who aren't as short sighted as you are, it's not about making it to the playoffs this year. It's about building a championship caliber team and that wouldn't include a 37 year old journeyman QB who has never won a playoff game in his life. If you are too dense to figure out that Miami's success rides on Tua developing into a franchise QB that's on you.
Let me just ask yall something... if Fitz did take us to the superbowl this year, what would you think of the 37 year old journeyman who hasn't won a playoff game in his life then?

Real question, no smart assery

It's a tough question... and I'm not sure the answer is binary.

Neither answer may be entirely correct.

Tua hasn't looked good, but to be honest, I'm not sure that continuing to start him would be helpful for him. Sometimes... when you put a rookie into a situation where they fail, it just sets them back even further. David Carr... poor SOB...

...and starting Fitz is no guarantee that it helps us into the playoffs. Realistically, we need 4 more wins.
From past experience, which one gives you the best chance versus the remaining schedule?

Or

It seems there is a troubling dichotomy that exists on this board, and I would imagine in Dolphin nation.

Should we risk tanking the season to see if Tua is the Fool's gold he has presented himself ton be up to this point?

Should we attempt to play a more experienced Fitzpatrick in order to make the playoffs...and get booted the 1st game, keeping in mind that we've only been to the playoffs 4 times in the past two decades.

It's disheartening to see such defeatist attitudes from people who watch Dolphin games.

It reminds me of a dog that's been kicked so much that he knows he had better not try to change his station.

Lmao. That Jim Mora presser cracks me up every time!

Let me just ask yall something... if Fitz did take us to the superbowl this year, what would you think of the 37 year old journeyman who hasn't won a playoff game in his life then?

Real question, no smart assery
And you think the people that want to see Tua keep playing are delusional? Do you really think Ryan Fitzpatrick could get through Ben Roethlisberger, or Josh Allen, or Patrick Mahomes or even almost any of the other teams that are likely to make the playoffs? You are just not assessing Fitzpatrick as a player or the team, as they are currently constructed, correctly.

And you think the people that want to see Tua keep playing are delusional? Do you really think Ryan Fitzpatrick could get through Ben Roethlisberger, or Josh Allen, or Patrick Mahomes or even almost any of the other teams that are likely to make the playoffs? You are just not assessing Fitzpatrick as a player or the team, as they are currently constructed, correctly.
I didnt know offense played offense. Thats interesting. I didnt say he could im asking you a hypothetical question. I realize you been here all day arguing with people, me included but im really not trying to argue. I quote you today because you seem to be very outspoken about it. I said what IF he brought us there, then what would you think of him?

Do you really think that just because someone hasn't done something in the past there isn't a chance it couldn't be done in the future? Anyone with a big brother knows he always used to get his butt whooped, but that one time, that one time the younger brother got the best of him and that will always be remebered.

Back
Top Bottom