Expect a Tua Tagovailoa-tailored offense when Dolphins return from bye | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expect a Tua Tagovailoa-tailored offense when Dolphins return from bye

I really hope they do a better job coming out of the bye with Tua than they did with Rosen last year (I realize that was with a different OC). That was horrible last year. Sometimes teams overthink things and get too cute coming out of the bye.
Rosen is a deer in headlights facing live bullets

Tua is a football savant not a huge IQ his mind just motors on the field

RPO seems like a recipe for fumbles to me.....

So if the Chargers or Bengals (not with that OLine) beat Miami this year, then those QBs are better than Tua?

Jim Kelly was a better QB than Marino?
The question was about quarterback rating between Herbert, Burrow, Tua.

My point was that you can have great fantasy numbers and go winless.

Not about which QB was better than another QB if their team wins in a head to head match up.

I'm not a QBwinz guy.

The question was about quarterback rating between Herbert, Burrow, Tua.

My point was that you can have great fantasy numbers and go winless.

Not about which QB was better than another QB if their team wins in a head to head match up.

I'm not a QBwinz guy.

How about what's actually important. Wins.
You're waffling.

It seems, to me, that you're setting up a defense for Tua ahead of time. Not only for comparison later this year between the three rookies but for Fitzpatrick.

Before you do that, remember that the whole team played poorly in the first couple of games, especially the D. The Fitz-led Dolphins won 3 of the last 4.

You're waffling.

It seems, to me, that you're setting up a defense for Tua ahead of time. Not only for comparison later this year between the three rookies but for Fitzpatrick.

Before you do that, remember that the whole team played poorly in the first couple of games, especially the D. The Fitz-led Dolphins won 3 of the last 4.
I'm not waffling or setting anything up.

Great stats would be awesome (I play fantasy football).

But I prefer wins to stats and don't care how he matches up statistically with anyone.

Like Russell Wilson early in his career. Not terrific stats, but you could see he was a winner.

Now he gets the stats and wins.

Wish Tua had a better running game but I'm nitpicking. Play action would be great if Defenses respected our Pro Bowl Running Back. Oh well. Just hope that doesnt come back to bite.

Wish Tua had a better running game but I'm nitpicking. Play action would be great if Defenses respected our Pro Bowl Running Back. Oh well. Just hope that doesnt come back to bite.

I’ll say this, if teams don’t respect Gaskin then Gaskin is gonna run all over them, that dude can play the position..

He’s got about what 10 games under his belt as a pro and he’s getting better

The option forces the QB and RB to be damn near omniscient in ball placement and security, when it works it is an art form when it does not, it's the run and shoot in my opinion.

I've always believed that execution was more important and consistent than surprise in football...again just my opinion.

C’mon man get Tua on the pitch I don’t know how I’m gonna survive another week.........

The option forces the QB and RB to be damn near omniscient in ball placement and security, when it works it is an art form when it does not, it's the run and shoot in my opinion.

I've always believed that execution was more important and consistent than surprise in football...again just my opinion.
Well how many fumbles did it cause in his college career?

Honest question.. I have no idea..

Pretty sure a professional can adapt to this...

Back
Top Bottom