Fanduel's view of Miami as a trade destination IF Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fanduel's view of Miami as a trade destination IF Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston

IMO. Tua has potential but i dont think he lasts 5 years in the NFL with his hip.

So, I would do Tua and #3 for Watson. Then trade Howard to get another 1st rounder.
What about all those knee injuries and broken collarbone Watson has had? Hell one of those ACL injuries was non contact. His injury in college is the reason he dropped In The draft. Stop with that stupid ass injury BS.

I dont think it will take 11 picks/players to get Watson. And also that was a perfect storm as Dallas hit homeruns on almost every pick getting the likes of Emmitt Smith, Russell Maryland and Darren Woodson. Plus, that was for a RB... even in a different era that is not comparable to obtaining what you believe to be the franchise QB.
correct that Dallas did have to hit on all the picks, but nobody can debate how far back it set MN. While I think a reasonable trade might be worth it, I'd sure hate to give away all our 1st round picks and our #1 from last year for Watson. While a great QB, without a decent team around him, he won 4 games this past year. We need a solid team and trading away a lot of top draft picks is not going to get us there.

ACL repairs these days can make the knee stronger. His ACL tears were in both knees (1 in each) and have not recurred in either knee.

ACL repairs these days can make the knee stronger. His ACL tears were in both knees (1 in each) and have not recurred in either knee.
I can say the same thing about a hip repair. Watson had a non contact ACL injury which knocked him out for the season. So I don’t know where you got it hasn’t recurred in either knee.

It’s funny because I remember when Watson entered the draft and people were complaining about his height, lack of arm strength, and his injury history. Now these same people who criticize Tua for those same things want someone with similar measurables? This fan base never ceases to amaze me.

He was told that he would have input on The new GM hire...they lied to him, what don’t you understand?
So because they didn’t go with his input he’s throwing a tantrum and demanding a trade? Is that what I’m not understanding? Because that’s what it looks like to me.

I can say the same thing about a hip repair. Watson had a non contact ACL injury which knocked him out for the season. So I don’t know where you got it hasn’t recurred in either knee.
if I put a penny in your left hand and a penny in your right hand. I could say you don't have 2 pennies in either hand

Who wants to get thread banned ?

Post something political. That will do it and that included names of politicians. Be smarter than that

And please do not quote those posts either report them. thanks

"Watson ain't a winner"? I think he won a national championship in his last college football game, against the (at the time)" best college football team ever".
Bro, if we're judging on college, there's no way you get rid of Tua. Let's keep it to pro potential.

I'm torn. I was so excited when Tua fell to us in the draft. I thought he was dynamite in college, which we saw some during the Arizone game this year.

Honestly.... I think I'm in the ride with Tua boat. We get years of a cheap QB contract and keep all our picks.

He won a playoff game against Houston that an immature Josh Allen choked away. Thats his one playoff win. This guy has never even reached a conference championship game.

Deshaun Watson is a good player, but the hype and what he thinks of himself doesn't match what he's actually done.

I've been a vocal critic of Tua and the team's insistence on playing him this year, but I'm completely ok banking on Tua being the better qb two years from now.

I would never say I wouldn't want the guy on my team. But I wouldn't deal Tua or the ability to surround him with weapons to do so.
So you're going to discount his playoff win? Lol. Come on man. You're reaching there. He's been in the league four years. He tore his ACL first year, playoffs second, won a playoff game last year and lead 24-0 before his defense **** the bed. Please stop discounting his ability. If you don't want to do the deal, fine but please stop with the idea that you would ever choose keeping Tua over him.

You'd have plenty of cap room and picks left to build the roster. His number is 10 mil this year and we have 32 mil under. Next year we're 85 mil under the cap! Plenty of room to draft and sign players.

Back
Top Bottom