Feeley Rattay Comparison | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley Rattay Comparison

Boik14 said:
How about cause Frerotte has a rating over 100 in Linehans system in minny and has already shown he knows it? Yeah thats a good reason. Thanks genius.

Are we gonna give the first year in the system argument if Feeley bombs this year too? :mad:

Wait a minute wasn't it our friend Brian Griese's first year in T.B. this year? Ahah what was his passer rating? 97.5? His OL was only slightly better than ours, basically our OL's end of the year form. He had one receiver healthy the whole year in Clayton. He had no TEs whatsoever. Sure their running game was somewhat better than ours, but that's a friggin 35 point passer rating difference. I mean that's HUGE...

Goin` Deep said:
What do you want me to say...that I`ve seen all of AJ that I want to see? Gus has run this offense successfully, therefore I THINK he`ll be the best choice.

but that still doesn't explain why you wouldn't hope that AJ improves to be a good starter... :cooldude:

darkmistress said:
but that still doesn't explain why you wouldn't hope that AJ improves to be a good starter... :cooldude:
I`d like to see AJ get it together this year...he needs to.

Jaj said:
Are we gonna give the first year in the system argument if Feeley bombs this year too? :mad:
I tend to believe that was the plan :fire: :fire:

darkmistress said:
Cause hes a hopeless slag.

Frerotte's already shown he can play in this system. Qb rating over 100, knows the offense and where people are supposed to be.

Boik14 said:
Cause hes a hopeless slag.

Frerotte's already shown he can play in this system. Qb rating over 100, knows the offense and where people are supposed to be.

Both can be decent (Frerrote more IMO), however we need a franchise QB. If not Rodgers or Smith, atleast Walter. McPherson is a wild card. More boom or bust than any of the others but he is worth taking a chance on.

Jaj said:
Both can be decent (Frerrote more IMO), however we need a franchise QB. If not Rodgers or Smith, atleast Walter. McPherson is a wild card. More boom or bust than any of the others but he is worth taking a chance on.
I hate walter and I dont like McPhereson as a day 1 pick cause the last thing you want from your qb is poor character. I dont like Rodgers cause im not a fan of Tedford qbs and im not sure if Smith was a product of the system. Ill take Campbell or Orton though in a heartbeat though or Orlovsky a bit later on.

Boik14 said:
I hate walter and I dont like McPhereson as a day 1 pick cause the last thing you want from your qb is poor character. I dont like Rodgers cause im not a fan of Tedford qbs and im not sure if Smith was a product of the system. Ill take Campbell or Orton though in a heartbeat though or Orlovsky a bit later on.

Heh I guess we agree about Feeley, but definitely not the other QBs :lol:

Oh well...

Jaj said:
Heh I guess we agree about Feeley, but definitely not the other QBs :lol:

Oh well...
All good. It doesnt seem we agree on a lot lately but as long as the phins regain the winning ways im sure we'll both be happier :cooldude:

Boik14 said:
All good. It doesnt seem we agree on a lot lately but as long as the phins regain the winning ways im sure we'll both be happier :cooldude:

:D :D :D :D :D

Jaj said:

No, that's only part of the argument. It would have taken one incredibly capable QB to have succeded as the phins starter last season with no support RB, no o-line, no stability in the coaching ranks, division in the locker room and a QB competition that was never really a competition from the onset...

Should AJ have played better? Absolutely, but he showed enough guts and determination to warrant a second chance...

darkmistress said:
Absolutely, but he showed enough guts and determination to warrant a second chance...
Thats your opinion. I dont see the upside in this clown. BY year 4 in the nfl theres just certain sh1t you should know. You should knwo how to read LB coverages, not to throw balls when falling down, and which is your primary wr. He didnt seem to know any of those things

Sorry if your trying to compare the two....you can't. No way can anyone think that the 49ers played against the harder teams...the best team in their division was only 9-7. Considering the Dolphins didn't have a running game....didn't have a O-line worth a hoot....and only have one receiver capable of being something more than just taking up space...adding also, you have a new QB playing in his first season...getting his brains knock out each game and a coaching staff that was the joke of the NFL....and Feeley still beat the Pats...I'd sure say....we're a hell alot better off than the 49ers and having Rattay.

Jaj said:

Wait a minute wasn't it our friend Brian Griese's first year in T.B. this year? Ahah what was his passer rating? 97.5? His OL was only slightly better than ours, basically our OL's end of the year form. He had one receiver healthy the whole year in Clayton. He had no TEs whatsoever. Sure their running game was somewhat better than ours, but that's a friggin 35 point passer rating difference. I mean that's HUGE...

funny you should mention Griese (who I wanted to keep over Fielder)...how did he do with the phins in his first year here? And WITH Ricky Williams in the backfield...

Back
Top Bottom